'Avengers 2' Sneak Peek to Air During ABC's Marvel Special Next Month
Fans will get to see a preview of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" next month. The sneak peek will air on ABC during a one-hour special that offers an exclusive look inside the world of Marvel Studios. The program is scheduled for March 18 at 8:00 - 9:01 P.M. ET.
The "Avengers 2" teaser will be featured on the primetime special along with new footage from Marvel's upcoming theatrical releases, "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" which is due April 4 and "Guardians of The Galaxy" which is slated for August 1.
The show will also include exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from all of the Marvel films, One-Shots, and its expansion into TV on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." On top of that, sneak peeks at the series' future outing will be given as well.
"Avengers 2" has started filming Hulk's destruction scene in Johannesburg, South Africa earlier this year, and will move production to South Korea later on. Directed by Joss Whedon, the sequel is confirmed to open across the United States on May 1, 2015.
Robert Downey Jr. will return as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Samuel L. Jackson will also return as Agent Nick Fury.
The movie adds James Spader as Ultron, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Aaron Johnson as Quicksilver, and Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Wolfgang von Strucker. Paul Bettany who voiced Tony Stark's AI in the previous "Iron Man" films gets a bigger role as The Vision, and Don Cheadle is expected to reprise his role as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series