TV Stars Gabriel Macht and Jacinda Barrett Welcome Second Child
"Suits" star Gabriel Macht and his actress wife Jacinda Barrett welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Luca. The couple, who has been married for almost ten years, is already parents to six-and-a-half-year-old daughter Satine.
A representative of the actor confirmed the arrival news to PEOPLE, saying Luca joined a dog named Lucky and 10 koi fish in addition to his big sister. "The family is over the moon," the rep said.
Back when she delivered her first baby in August 2007, Barrett gushed, "It's amazing. Just seeing her every day ...she's just started smiling, and it's just the simplest thing, a smile."
Barrett made her first television appearance as the cast of MTV's "The Real World: London" in 1995. The 41-year-old will appear on "The Following" this season and star in an untitled Netflix series. Meanwhile, Macht had a series of small roles in movies before making his big break in "A Love Song for Bobby Long" and later "Suits". They were married in December 2004.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?