TV Stars Gabriel Macht and Jacinda Barrett Welcome Second Child
"Suits" star Gabriel Macht and his actress wife Jacinda Barrett welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Luca. The couple, who has been married for almost ten years, is already parents to six-and-a-half-year-old daughter Satine.
A representative of the actor confirmed the arrival news to PEOPLE, saying Luca joined a dog named Lucky and 10 koi fish in addition to his big sister. "The family is over the moon," the rep said.
Back when she delivered her first baby in August 2007, Barrett gushed, "It's amazing. Just seeing her every day ...she's just started smiling, and it's just the simplest thing, a smile."
Barrett made her first television appearance as the cast of MTV's "The Real World: London" in 1995. The 41-year-old will appear on "The Following" this season and star in an untitled Netflix series. Meanwhile, Macht had a series of small roles in movies before making his big break in "A Love Song for Bobby Long" and later "Suits". They were married in December 2004.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump