TV Stars Gabriel Macht and Jacinda Barrett Welcome Second Child
"Suits" star Gabriel Macht and his actress wife Jacinda Barrett welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Luca. The couple, who has been married for almost ten years, is already parents to six-and-a-half-year-old daughter Satine.
A representative of the actor confirmed the arrival news to PEOPLE, saying Luca joined a dog named Lucky and 10 koi fish in addition to his big sister. "The family is over the moon," the rep said.
Back when she delivered her first baby in August 2007, Barrett gushed, "It's amazing. Just seeing her every day ...she's just started smiling, and it's just the simplest thing, a smile."
Barrett made her first television appearance as the cast of MTV's "The Real World: London" in 1995. The 41-year-old will appear on "The Following" this season and star in an untitled Netflix series. Meanwhile, Macht had a series of small roles in movies before making his big break in "A Love Song for Bobby Long" and later "Suits". They were married in December 2004.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake