TV Stars Gabriel Macht and Jacinda Barrett Welcome Second Child
"Suits" star Gabriel Macht and his actress wife Jacinda Barrett welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Luca. The couple, who has been married for almost ten years, is already parents to six-and-a-half-year-old daughter Satine.
A representative of the actor confirmed the arrival news to PEOPLE, saying Luca joined a dog named Lucky and 10 koi fish in addition to his big sister. "The family is over the moon," the rep said.
Back when she delivered her first baby in August 2007, Barrett gushed, "It's amazing. Just seeing her every day ...she's just started smiling, and it's just the simplest thing, a smile."
Barrett made her first television appearance as the cast of MTV's "The Real World: London" in 1995. The 41-year-old will appear on "The Following" this season and star in an untitled Netflix series. Meanwhile, Macht had a series of small roles in movies before making his big break in "A Love Song for Bobby Long" and later "Suits". They were married in December 2004.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?