Kanye West Releases Trailer for His Concert Movie 'Yeezus'
It's confirmed, Kanye West's film inspired by his newest album "Yeezus" is coming to theaters. The first trailer is unleashed, featuring footage from the rapper's tour and glimpses of various non-performance scenes which are set against his "808s & Heartbreak" song "Coldest Winter".
Not much info including when the project will come out is known, but Hype Williams is confirmed as the one who directed the pic. Williams and the controversial rapper are frequent collaborators. They have teamed up in music videos for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", "Stronger" and "Gold Digger".
Earlier this month, "American Psycho" writer Bret Easton Ellis revealed he wrote a script for Kanye. The two previously worked together in a "Psycho"-inspired video featuring the rapper's song "Black Skinhead". He said, "I really like him as a person. I know he comes off in this performance art way in the press, but if you're just alone with him in a room talking for three hours, it's kind of mind-blowing."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars