Kanye West Releases Trailer for His Concert Movie 'Yeezus'
It's confirmed, Kanye West's film inspired by his newest album "Yeezus" is coming to theaters. The first trailer is unleashed, featuring footage from the rapper's tour and glimpses of various non-performance scenes which are set against his "808s & Heartbreak" song "Coldest Winter".
Not much info including when the project will come out is known, but Hype Williams is confirmed as the one who directed the pic. Williams and the controversial rapper are frequent collaborators. They have teamed up in music videos for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", "Stronger" and "Gold Digger".
Earlier this month, "American Psycho" writer Bret Easton Ellis revealed he wrote a script for Kanye. The two previously worked together in a "Psycho"-inspired video featuring the rapper's song "Black Skinhead". He said, "I really like him as a person. I know he comes off in this performance art way in the press, but if you're just alone with him in a room talking for three hours, it's kind of mind-blowing."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'