Kanye West Releases Trailer for His Concert Movie 'Yeezus'
It's confirmed, Kanye West's film inspired by his newest album "Yeezus" is coming to theaters. The first trailer is unleashed, featuring footage from the rapper's tour and glimpses of various non-performance scenes which are set against his "808s & Heartbreak" song "Coldest Winter".
Not much info including when the project will come out is known, but Hype Williams is confirmed as the one who directed the pic. Williams and the controversial rapper are frequent collaborators. They have teamed up in music videos for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", "Stronger" and "Gold Digger".
Earlier this month, "American Psycho" writer Bret Easton Ellis revealed he wrote a script for Kanye. The two previously worked together in a "Psycho"-inspired video featuring the rapper's song "Black Skinhead". He said, "I really like him as a person. I know he comes off in this performance art way in the press, but if you're just alone with him in a room talking for three hours, it's kind of mind-blowing."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video