Kanye West Releases Trailer for His Concert Movie 'Yeezus'
It's confirmed, Kanye West's film inspired by his newest album "Yeezus" is coming to theaters. The first trailer is unleashed, featuring footage from the rapper's tour and glimpses of various non-performance scenes which are set against his "808s & Heartbreak" song "Coldest Winter".
Not much info including when the project will come out is known, but Hype Williams is confirmed as the one who directed the pic. Williams and the controversial rapper are frequent collaborators. They have teamed up in music videos for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", "Stronger" and "Gold Digger".
Earlier this month, "American Psycho" writer Bret Easton Ellis revealed he wrote a script for Kanye. The two previously worked together in a "Psycho"-inspired video featuring the rapper's song "Black Skinhead". He said, "I really like him as a person. I know he comes off in this performance art way in the press, but if you're just alone with him in a room talking for three hours, it's kind of mind-blowing."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones