Kanye West Releases Trailer for His Concert Movie 'Yeezus'
It's confirmed, Kanye West's film inspired by his newest album "Yeezus" is coming to theaters. The first trailer is unleashed, featuring footage from the rapper's tour and glimpses of various non-performance scenes which are set against his "808s & Heartbreak" song "Coldest Winter".
Not much info including when the project will come out is known, but Hype Williams is confirmed as the one who directed the pic. Williams and the controversial rapper are frequent collaborators. They have teamed up in music videos for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", "Stronger" and "Gold Digger".
Earlier this month, "American Psycho" writer Bret Easton Ellis revealed he wrote a script for Kanye. The two previously worked together in a "Psycho"-inspired video featuring the rapper's song "Black Skinhead". He said, "I really like him as a person. I know he comes off in this performance art way in the press, but if you're just alone with him in a room talking for three hours, it's kind of mind-blowing."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie