Mila Kunis Is Reportedly Engaged to Ashton Kutcher, Flashes Diamond Ring
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged to be married. Various sites report that the couple is ready to take their relationship to the next level, as a source tells Us Weekly, "She is crazy about him!"
No confirmation is coming from the former "That '70s Show" co-stars' camps yet, but the "Ted" actress has fueled the engagement speculation. She was pictured wearing a huge diamong ring on her engagement finger when shopping with her mom at The Grove in L.A. on Thursday, February 27.
Following the engagement rumor, Life & Style claims that Kunis and Kutcher are already fighting over prenuptial agreement to protect his $170-million fortune. The tabloid reports that the "Two and a Half Men" star is "terrified of getting burned again if things go south with Mila."
A source tells the magazine, "He ended up letting Demi [Moore] have way more than he thinks she was entitled to. So this time he's making sure the prenup is ironclad." However, Gossip Cop begs to differ, saying that a source close to Kunis insists the story is entirely not true.
Kunis and Kutcher began dating in 2012 after he split from his wife of eight years, Demi Moore. So-called pals close to the pair said late last year, "They talk about getting married and having kids. An engagement is imminent."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage