Mila Kunis Is Reportedly Engaged to Ashton Kutcher, Flashes Diamond Ring
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged to be married. Various sites report that the couple is ready to take their relationship to the next level, as a source tells Us Weekly, "She is crazy about him!"
No confirmation is coming from the former "That '70s Show" co-stars' camps yet, but the "Ted" actress has fueled the engagement speculation. She was pictured wearing a huge diamong ring on her engagement finger when shopping with her mom at The Grove in L.A. on Thursday, February 27.
Following the engagement rumor, Life & Style claims that Kunis and Kutcher are already fighting over prenuptial agreement to protect his $170-million fortune. The tabloid reports that the "Two and a Half Men" star is "terrified of getting burned again if things go south with Mila."
A source tells the magazine, "He ended up letting Demi [Moore] have way more than he thinks she was entitled to. So this time he's making sure the prenup is ironclad." However, Gossip Cop begs to differ, saying that a source close to Kunis insists the story is entirely not true.
Kunis and Kutcher began dating in 2012 after he split from his wife of eight years, Demi Moore. So-called pals close to the pair said late last year, "They talk about getting married and having kids. An engagement is imminent."
More Mila Kunis News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'