Mila Kunis Is Reportedly Engaged to Ashton Kutcher, Flashes Diamond Ring
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged to be married. Various sites report that the couple is ready to take their relationship to the next level, as a source tells Us Weekly, "She is crazy about him!"
No confirmation is coming from the former "That '70s Show" co-stars' camps yet, but the "Ted" actress has fueled the engagement speculation. She was pictured wearing a huge diamong ring on her engagement finger when shopping with her mom at The Grove in L.A. on Thursday, February 27.
Following the engagement rumor, Life & Style claims that Kunis and Kutcher are already fighting over prenuptial agreement to protect his $170-million fortune. The tabloid reports that the "Two and a Half Men" star is "terrified of getting burned again if things go south with Mila."
A source tells the magazine, "He ended up letting Demi [Moore] have way more than he thinks she was entitled to. So this time he's making sure the prenup is ironclad." However, Gossip Cop begs to differ, saying that a source close to Kunis insists the story is entirely not true.
Kunis and Kutcher began dating in 2012 after he split from his wife of eight years, Demi Moore. So-called pals close to the pair said late last year, "They talk about getting married and having kids. An engagement is imminent."
More Mila Kunis News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie