Puff Daddy Previews Video for New Track 'Big Homie'
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has previewed the music video for his new single, "Big Homie". Arriving on Thursday, February 27, the snippet which plays out in reverse shows the music mogul clad in furry jacket while riding his Rolls-Royce through the streets.
According to a statement posted on Diddy's revolt.tv, the video was shot in Atlanta, Miami and Harlem by directors Jay Rodriguez and Rock Davis. DJ Khaled, The A$AP Mob, Meek Mill and Wale are among stars who will make cameo appearances.
The trailer came just a day after "Big Homie", which marks Diddy's first solo single in four years, leaked online. The track features "a biting verse" from Rick Ross and ad-libs from French Montana. The song has been described as "a surefire street anthem that finds Puff in rare form, spitting about his rise to global superstardom and his undeniable stature in the music industry."
While Diddy's video is yet to be released, the rapper has dropped the clip for his collaboration with Ross, "Nobody". The track, which also features vocals from Montana, will appear in the MMG's boss album "Mastermind" that's coming out on March 4.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech