Puff Daddy Previews Video for New Track 'Big Homie'
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has previewed the music video for his new single, "Big Homie". Arriving on Thursday, February 27, the snippet which plays out in reverse shows the music mogul clad in furry jacket while riding his Rolls-Royce through the streets.
According to a statement posted on Diddy's revolt.tv, the video was shot in Atlanta, Miami and Harlem by directors Jay Rodriguez and Rock Davis. DJ Khaled, The A$AP Mob, Meek Mill and Wale are among stars who will make cameo appearances.
The trailer came just a day after "Big Homie", which marks Diddy's first solo single in four years, leaked online. The track features "a biting verse" from Rick Ross and ad-libs from French Montana. The song has been described as "a surefire street anthem that finds Puff in rare form, spitting about his rise to global superstardom and his undeniable stature in the music industry."
While Diddy's video is yet to be released, the rapper has dropped the clip for his collaboration with Ross, "Nobody". The track, which also features vocals from Montana, will appear in the MMG's boss album "Mastermind" that's coming out on March 4.
Rick Ross' "Nobody" (feat. French Montana and P. Diddy) music video
More P. Diddy News
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'