'Ninja Turtles' First Trailer Set to Debut in Front of 'Captain America 2'
When fans will get to see the first trailer for "Ninja Turtles" reboot has been revealed. The official sneak peek is scheduled to make its way out in theaters before Marvel's "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" which is due April 4 in North America.
Producer Galen Walker broke the news on his Facebook page, "Ok-Cool Beans folks! the new 'Ninja Turtles' Teaser will make it's (sic) debut in front of the New Captain America Movie - April 4th. We are ready and prepared for lift off! Been a long haul."
The remake stars Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard, and Noel Fisher as Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo respectively. Danny Woodburn is tapped as their sensei Splinter, Megan Fox as their human friend April O'Neil, and William Fichtner as the villainous Shredder. Directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay, it will arrive on August 8 in the States.
Ahead of "Captain America 2" theatrical release, a new trailer for the superhero movie is scheduled to be unleashed sometime soon. Rumor has it, the upcoming video will be 11 minutes long. The report emerges after a 10-minute scene from the movie was shown at the premiere of Marvel's one-shot "All the Hail King" early this week.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris