'Fast and Furious 7' to Resume Production in April, 'Bond 24' to Start Filming in October
"Fast and Furious 7" crew is expected to get back to work on set soon. The Hollywood Reporter learns that the James Wan-directed movie which was delayed following Paul Walker's tragic death late last year will resume production in April to meet summer 2015 release date.
The script was reworked following Walker's sudden passing since the movie was still halfway done when the Brian O'Conner depicter died. Rumor has it, his character will be retired in the film which was originally set for summer release this year but is now scheduled to arrive on April 10, 2015.
The film stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, and Jason Statham among others. In the previous six films, Walker played the on-screen sidekick to Diesel's Dominic Toretto.
Another tentpole project "Bond 24" also plans to begin filming this year. "It's meant to start shooting in October," Ralph Fiennes spills to MTV News. The actor will reprise his role as James Bond's new boss after Judi Dench's M met her demise.
Daniel Craig is back as the 007 spy agent. Director Sam Mendes and screenwriter John Logan return to their respective posts behind the scenes as well. The film is planned to be released Stateside on November 6, 2015. No other cast is confirmed, but Naomie Harris (Eve Moneypenny) and Ben Whishaw (Q) are expected to return for the sequel.
The storyline is still kept under wraps, but the doors are open for supervillain Ernst Stavro Blofeld to fight James Bond again in the big screen. After a longtime dispute which prevented the SPECTRE leader from appearing in the recent Bond films, the producers have reached settlement with Kevin McClory's estate who owned the names to Blofeld and his evil organization.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises