Video: Adam Sandler Sings About Loving Drew Barrymore Every 10 Years on 'Tonight Show'
Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore reunited on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" to sing a romantic and funny song. On Wednesday night, February 26, Jimmy Fallon had the frequent movie co-stars as his guests and asked them to sing about their on-screen romance that sparks every ten years.
"Every 10 years I promise to love you," Barrymore began. "I'll always be true, even as we get older," Sandler replied. They inserted jokes in the sweet song, with the funnyman serenading his "The Wedding Singer" and "50 First Dates" co-star, "I will still love you when your boobs touch the floor."
Sandler also asked if he's a better "movie husband" than Hugh Grant and Ben Stiller, to which Barrymore answered he was. Then Sandler asked if he's better than Fallon, who co-starred with Barrymore in 2005's "Fever Pitch", and she diplomatically said, "You both have great qualities."
Barrymore looked touched when Sandler ended the performance with a line from his "Wedding Singer" song. "Oh, I could be the man who grows old with you. I want to grow old with Drew-y!" he serenaded the pregnant actress.
Sandler and Barrymore will next share screen in new romantic comedy movie "Blended" which is due May 23 in the U.S. During an interview on the NBC talk show, Barrymore who is already a mother to a one-year-old daughter, Olive, talked about adding another girl to her, Fallon, and Sandler's clan of daughters.
Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore Sing the "Every 10 Years" Song:
Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore's Interview on "Tonight Show":
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts