Robin Thicke on Split From Paula Patton: 'I'm Just Trying to Get Her Back'
Robin Thicke is trying to do his best to save his marriage. The "Blurred Lines" singer and his wife of 9 years Paula Patton announced earlier this week that they called it quits, but the R'n'B singer is not giving up so easily. "I'm just trying to get her back," he told a TMZ videographer at an airport in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, February 27.
The twosome announced their separation in a joint statement on Monday. "We will always love each other and be best friends; however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the statement read. The couple has a 3-year-old son together, Julian.
On Wednesday, Thicke released another statement on his website, in which he thanked fans for their support. "I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days," he wrote. "My fans mean everything to me. I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Patton, meanwhile, was seen at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday. She wore an all-black outfit and was all smiles as she walked through the terminal without her wedding ring.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video