Robin Thicke on Split From Paula Patton: 'I'm Just Trying to Get Her Back'
Robin Thicke is trying to do his best to save his marriage. The "Blurred Lines" singer and his wife of 9 years Paula Patton announced earlier this week that they called it quits, but the R'n'B singer is not giving up so easily. "I'm just trying to get her back," he told a TMZ videographer at an airport in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, February 27.
The twosome announced their separation in a joint statement on Monday. "We will always love each other and be best friends; however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the statement read. The couple has a 3-year-old son together, Julian.
On Wednesday, Thicke released another statement on his website, in which he thanked fans for their support. "I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days," he wrote. "My fans mean everything to me. I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Patton, meanwhile, was seen at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday. She wore an all-black outfit and was all smiles as she walked through the terminal without her wedding ring.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Robin Thicke News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'