Robin Thicke on Split From Paula Patton: 'I'm Just Trying to Get Her Back'
Robin Thicke is trying to do his best to save his marriage. The "Blurred Lines" singer and his wife of 9 years Paula Patton announced earlier this week that they called it quits, but the R'n'B singer is not giving up so easily. "I'm just trying to get her back," he told a TMZ videographer at an airport in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, February 27.
The twosome announced their separation in a joint statement on Monday. "We will always love each other and be best friends; however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the statement read. The couple has a 3-year-old son together, Julian.
On Wednesday, Thicke released another statement on his website, in which he thanked fans for their support. "I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days," he wrote. "My fans mean everything to me. I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Patton, meanwhile, was seen at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday. She wore an all-black outfit and was all smiles as she walked through the terminal without her wedding ring.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'