Robin Thicke on Split From Paula Patton: 'I'm Just Trying to Get Her Back'
Robin Thicke is trying to do his best to save his marriage. The "Blurred Lines" singer and his wife of 9 years Paula Patton announced earlier this week that they called it quits, but the R'n'B singer is not giving up so easily. "I'm just trying to get her back," he told a TMZ videographer at an airport in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, February 27.
The twosome announced their separation in a joint statement on Monday. "We will always love each other and be best friends; however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the statement read. The couple has a 3-year-old son together, Julian.
On Wednesday, Thicke released another statement on his website, in which he thanked fans for their support. "I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days," he wrote. "My fans mean everything to me. I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Patton, meanwhile, was seen at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday. She wore an all-black outfit and was all smiles as she walked through the terminal without her wedding ring.
More Robin Thicke News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'