Video: Drake Performs With Kanye West During Berlin Show
A few days after bringing out ex-girlfriend Rihanna at his Paris show, Drake invited another special guest when he made a tour stop in Germany on Thursday, February 27. This time, the Toronto MC was joined onstage by pal Kanye West.
West was already in Europe for Paris Fashion Week when he decided to attend Drizzy's show at Berlin's O2 World. The 36-year-old rapper grabbed the microphone and rapped "Black Skinhead", a cut off his "Yeezus" album.
Drake is currently in the middle of the European leg of his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched following the release of his latest album "Nothing Was the Same" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Ealier this week, Rihanna and Drake were seen cozying up to each other as they performed their collaboration hit "Take Care" at Paris' Palais Omnisport de Bercy. The Bajan singer also excited concertgoers with the live rendition of her strip club anthem "Pour It Up".
More Drake News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival