Video: Drake Performs With Kanye West During Berlin Show
A few days after bringing out ex-girlfriend Rihanna at his Paris show, Drake invited another special guest when he made a tour stop in Germany on Thursday, February 27. This time, the Toronto MC was joined onstage by pal Kanye West.
West was already in Europe for Paris Fashion Week when he decided to attend Drizzy's show at Berlin's O2 World. The 36-year-old rapper grabbed the microphone and rapped "Black Skinhead", a cut off his "Yeezus" album.
Drake is currently in the middle of the European leg of his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched following the release of his latest album "Nothing Was the Same" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Ealier this week, Rihanna and Drake were seen cozying up to each other as they performed their collaboration hit "Take Care" at Paris' Palais Omnisport de Bercy. The Bajan singer also excited concertgoers with the live rendition of her strip club anthem "Pour It Up".
More Drake News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship