Video: Drake Performs With Kanye West During Berlin Show
A few days after bringing out ex-girlfriend Rihanna at his Paris show, Drake invited another special guest when he made a tour stop in Germany on Thursday, February 27. This time, the Toronto MC was joined onstage by pal Kanye West.
West was already in Europe for Paris Fashion Week when he decided to attend Drizzy's show at Berlin's O2 World. The 36-year-old rapper grabbed the microphone and rapped "Black Skinhead", a cut off his "Yeezus" album.
Drake is currently in the middle of the European leg of his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched following the release of his latest album "Nothing Was the Same" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Ealier this week, Rihanna and Drake were seen cozying up to each other as they performed their collaboration hit "Take Care" at Paris' Palais Omnisport de Bercy. The Bajan singer also excited concertgoers with the live rendition of her strip club anthem "Pour It Up".
More Drake News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'