Rick Ross Releases 'Oyster Perpetual' Video
A few days before releasing his highly-anticipated album "Mastermind", Rick Ross debuts a music video for his freestyle, "Oyster Perpetual". The four-minute visuals opens with the preview of his "Nobody" music video.
The black-and-white clip later shows the Maybach Music Group's boss giving viewers a peek into his lavish lifestyle. He's seen showing off his Rolex and puffing a cigar while enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
He also visits a strip club before partying with fellow artists like Fabolous, Swizz Beatz, P. Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, The Weeknd and LeBron James. The video concludes with a trailer showcasing the musicians whom he's collaborated with for his "Mastermind".
Marking Rozay's sixth solo studio effort, the album which was initially planned to be released last year is set to hit the stores on March 4. "The goal for 'Mastermind' was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal," Ross recently said.
Rick Ross' "Oyster Perpetual" music video
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair