Rick Ross Releases 'Oyster Perpetual' Video
A few days before releasing his highly-anticipated album "Mastermind", Rick Ross debuts a music video for his freestyle, "Oyster Perpetual". The four-minute visuals opens with the preview of his "Nobody" music video.
The black-and-white clip later shows the Maybach Music Group's boss giving viewers a peek into his lavish lifestyle. He's seen showing off his Rolex and puffing a cigar while enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
He also visits a strip club before partying with fellow artists like Fabolous, Swizz Beatz, P. Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, The Weeknd and LeBron James. The video concludes with a trailer showcasing the musicians whom he's collaborated with for his "Mastermind".
Marking Rozay's sixth solo studio effort, the album which was initially planned to be released last year is set to hit the stores on March 4. "The goal for 'Mastermind' was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal," Ross recently said.
More Rick Ross News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media