Rick Ross Releases 'Oyster Perpetual' Video
A few days before releasing his highly-anticipated album "Mastermind", Rick Ross debuts a music video for his freestyle, "Oyster Perpetual". The four-minute visuals opens with the preview of his "Nobody" music video.
The black-and-white clip later shows the Maybach Music Group's boss giving viewers a peek into his lavish lifestyle. He's seen showing off his Rolex and puffing a cigar while enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
He also visits a strip club before partying with fellow artists like Fabolous, Swizz Beatz, P. Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, The Weeknd and LeBron James. The video concludes with a trailer showcasing the musicians whom he's collaborated with for his "Mastermind".
Marking Rozay's sixth solo studio effort, the album which was initially planned to be released last year is set to hit the stores on March 4. "The goal for 'Mastermind' was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal," Ross recently said.
Rick Ross' "Oyster Perpetual" music video
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary