Rick Ross Releases 'Oyster Perpetual' Video
A few days before releasing his highly-anticipated album "Mastermind", Rick Ross debuts a music video for his freestyle, "Oyster Perpetual". The four-minute visuals opens with the preview of his "Nobody" music video.
The black-and-white clip later shows the Maybach Music Group's boss giving viewers a peek into his lavish lifestyle. He's seen showing off his Rolex and puffing a cigar while enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
He also visits a strip club before partying with fellow artists like Fabolous, Swizz Beatz, P. Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, The Weeknd and LeBron James. The video concludes with a trailer showcasing the musicians whom he's collaborated with for his "Mastermind".
Marking Rozay's sixth solo studio effort, the album which was initially planned to be released last year is set to hit the stores on March 4. "The goal for 'Mastermind' was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal," Ross recently said.
More Rick Ross News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group