Rick Ross Releases 'Oyster Perpetual' Video
A few days before releasing his highly-anticipated album "Mastermind", Rick Ross debuts a music video for his freestyle, "Oyster Perpetual". The four-minute visuals opens with the preview of his "Nobody" music video.
The black-and-white clip later shows the Maybach Music Group's boss giving viewers a peek into his lavish lifestyle. He's seen showing off his Rolex and puffing a cigar while enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
He also visits a strip club before partying with fellow artists like Fabolous, Swizz Beatz, P. Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, The Weeknd and LeBron James. The video concludes with a trailer showcasing the musicians whom he's collaborated with for his "Mastermind".
Marking Rozay's sixth solo studio effort, the album which was initially planned to be released last year is set to hit the stores on March 4. "The goal for 'Mastermind' was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal," Ross recently said.
Rick Ross' "Oyster Perpetual" music video
More Rick Ross News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'