Katy Perry Says She Helped Deliver a Baby
Katy Perry apparently just had an unforgettable experience. The "Roar" singer took to Twitter on Wednesday, February 26 to tell her fans that she helped deliver a baby in someone's living room. "Finally you can add 'helps delivers babies in living rooms' to my resume! It's been a miracle of a day... Auntie Katy aka Stylist Auntie," she tweeted.
In other news, Perry recently was reported breaking up with her boyfriend John Mayer. According to E! News, the couple called it quits a few days ago. "Not sure how long it will last this time but yes, it is off for now," a source told Us Weekly. "She's stressed about the tour, they've been fighting. It is probably for the best, because she is going to be on tour for forever. Of course this happens all the time, I can't keep track anymore. But for now they are done," another source said.
A more recent report from the outlet, however, suggested that the couple's decision to separate was "mutual" and "extremely amicable." While previous source claimed that the tour contributed to the separation, the source explained that they "made the mature decision that it was the right time."
On Tuesday, when the separation rumors emerged, Mayer was seen stepping out of his hotel in New York City. The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer wore a shirt, blue jeans, a long coat and carried a backpack.
More Katy Perry News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly