Beyonce Stops Concert to Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Lucky Fan
Beyonce Knowles gave a birthday girl at her recent Birmingham concert an unforgettable gift. The "Drunk in Love" singer stopped her show so she could sing "Happy Birthday" to the lucky fan named Shehnaz Khan who turned 22 that day.
Khan filmed the moment and shared it on YouTube. In the nearly-two-minute clip, Bey can be seen ordering her backing dancers to stop performing after spotting Khan standing in the front row while wearing a badge saying it's her birthday.
The star approaches the girl and asks her name before singing "Happy Birthday". After finishing the song, Beyonce returns to the stage and continues the show.
Speaking to the Birmingham Mail of the special gift from Beyonce, Khan said, "Incredible, when is that ever going to happen again!" She explained, "I was wearing a birthday badge, which she noticed early on in the show and she kind of nodded in acknowledgment."
"I can't believe she stopped the show for me. I was leaning over the barrier holding her hand and not realizing the camera was recording, everyone around me was going crazy!" she added.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs