Beyonce Stops Concert to Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Lucky Fan
Beyonce Knowles gave a birthday girl at her recent Birmingham concert an unforgettable gift. The "Drunk in Love" singer stopped her show so she could sing "Happy Birthday" to the lucky fan named Shehnaz Khan who turned 22 that day.
Khan filmed the moment and shared it on YouTube. In the nearly-two-minute clip, Bey can be seen ordering her backing dancers to stop performing after spotting Khan standing in the front row while wearing a badge saying it's her birthday.
The star approaches the girl and asks her name before singing "Happy Birthday". After finishing the song, Beyonce returns to the stage and continues the show.
Speaking to the Birmingham Mail of the special gift from Beyonce, Khan said, "Incredible, when is that ever going to happen again!" She explained, "I was wearing a birthday badge, which she noticed early on in the show and she kind of nodded in acknowledgment."
"I can't believe she stopped the show for me. I was leaning over the barrier holding her hand and not realizing the camera was recording, everyone around me was going crazy!" she added.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit