Asher Roth Releases 'Tangerine Girl', Announces 'RetroHash' Album Release Date
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
It's been five years since Asher Roth broke into the music business with his hit "I Love College" and debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle". The Pennsylvania-born MC is now preparing his new album and he lets fans taste his new music by debuting a new song called "Tangerine Girl".
The track, which arrived via Billboard on Wednesday, February 26, is smooth and mainly instrumental-driven. Roth's vocals emerge at the two-and-a-half-minute mark, rapping, "Bad to the, bad to the, bad to the bone/ With real clothes, I shoulda known/ Heels on her toes to be matching her coat/ And jewels on the low just to add to the show."
Roth is planning to release his second album "RetroHash", which is an anagram for his name, on April 22. The project was produced entirely by the Blended Babies and will feature collaborations with ZZ Ward and Vic Mensa.
The rapper has explained that the album is also influenced by his relocation from the Philadelphia area to sunny Los Angeles. "RetroHash, as a whole, is a record of renewal and self-discovery," he told Billboard. "It's not Asher trying to be this or that - it's just me trying to be me."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed