Jim Parsons Gets Conned by Bobby Moynihan in 'SNL' Promo
Jim Parsons promotes his "Saturday Night Live" hosting stint in a new video. The Emmy-winning actor makes fun of Bobby Moynihan early in the clip after the "SNL" regular made a false assumption that Parsons' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" used a laugh track. Parsons then uses the laugh track against Moynihan who admits he "made a mistake" and is "embarrassed."
Later, Parsons has to explain to Moynihan the proper context to use Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga" but Moynihan still doesn't get it right. In the next sketch, Moynihan cons Parsons into forking over $50 for an elevator pass, but the prank comes back to Moynihan.
Parsons also shows his dancing skills along with Moynihan as they claim to be athletes who competed at the Olympics in a non-ice division of ice dancing.
Parsons-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 2 at 11:35 P.M. on NBC. Beck will be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date