Jim Parsons Gets Conned by Bobby Moynihan in 'SNL' Promo
Jim Parsons promotes his "Saturday Night Live" hosting stint in a new video. The Emmy-winning actor makes fun of Bobby Moynihan early in the clip after the "SNL" regular made a false assumption that Parsons' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" used a laugh track. Parsons then uses the laugh track against Moynihan who admits he "made a mistake" and is "embarrassed."
Later, Parsons has to explain to Moynihan the proper context to use Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga" but Moynihan still doesn't get it right. In the next sketch, Moynihan cons Parsons into forking over $50 for an elevator pass, but the prank comes back to Moynihan.
Parsons also shows his dancing skills along with Moynihan as they claim to be athletes who competed at the Olympics in a non-ice division of ice dancing.
Parsons-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 2 at 11:35 P.M. on NBC. Beck will be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding