Jim Parsons Gets Conned by Bobby Moynihan in 'SNL' Promo
Jim Parsons promotes his "Saturday Night Live" hosting stint in a new video. The Emmy-winning actor makes fun of Bobby Moynihan early in the clip after the "SNL" regular made a false assumption that Parsons' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" used a laugh track. Parsons then uses the laugh track against Moynihan who admits he "made a mistake" and is "embarrassed."
Later, Parsons has to explain to Moynihan the proper context to use Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga" but Moynihan still doesn't get it right. In the next sketch, Moynihan cons Parsons into forking over $50 for an elevator pass, but the prank comes back to Moynihan.
Parsons also shows his dancing skills along with Moynihan as they claim to be athletes who competed at the Olympics in a non-ice division of ice dancing.
Parsons-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 2 at 11:35 P.M. on NBC. Beck will be the musical guest.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed