Jim Parsons Gets Conned by Bobby Moynihan in 'SNL' Promo
Jim Parsons promotes his "Saturday Night Live" hosting stint in a new video. The Emmy-winning actor makes fun of Bobby Moynihan early in the clip after the "SNL" regular made a false assumption that Parsons' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" used a laugh track. Parsons then uses the laugh track against Moynihan who admits he "made a mistake" and is "embarrassed."
Later, Parsons has to explain to Moynihan the proper context to use Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga" but Moynihan still doesn't get it right. In the next sketch, Moynihan cons Parsons into forking over $50 for an elevator pass, but the prank comes back to Moynihan.
Parsons also shows his dancing skills along with Moynihan as they claim to be athletes who competed at the Olympics in a non-ice division of ice dancing.
Parsons-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 2 at 11:35 P.M. on NBC. Beck will be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope