Jim Parsons Gets Conned by Bobby Moynihan in 'SNL' Promo
Jim Parsons promotes his "Saturday Night Live" hosting stint in a new video. The Emmy-winning actor makes fun of Bobby Moynihan early in the clip after the "SNL" regular made a false assumption that Parsons' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" used a laugh track. Parsons then uses the laugh track against Moynihan who admits he "made a mistake" and is "embarrassed."
Later, Parsons has to explain to Moynihan the proper context to use Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga" but Moynihan still doesn't get it right. In the next sketch, Moynihan cons Parsons into forking over $50 for an elevator pass, but the prank comes back to Moynihan.
Parsons also shows his dancing skills along with Moynihan as they claim to be athletes who competed at the Olympics in a non-ice division of ice dancing.
Parsons-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 2 at 11:35 P.M. on NBC. Beck will be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories