'Girls' Star Allison Williams Engaged to Boyfriend
"Girls" star Allison Williams has more luck in love in real life. A representative confirmed that the 25-year-old actress got engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams, daughter of NBC News anchor Brian Williams, met Van Veen through mutual friends. He's the co-founder of the popular site College Humor and was listed under Crain's New York's 40 Under 40 in 2012. When talking to Larry King in January, she revealed what her dad thought of Van Veen, saying, "He likes him a lot."
Earlier this month, Williams revealed in an interview with Glamour magazine her intention of settling down. "My goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom," she said in the March issue. "I'd love to be a mom - and not have to bring my kids into my trailer. ...Or a balance [of both]. But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby