'Girls' Star Allison Williams Engaged to Boyfriend
"Girls" star Allison Williams has more luck in love in real life. A representative confirmed that the 25-year-old actress got engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams, daughter of NBC News anchor Brian Williams, met Van Veen through mutual friends. He's the co-founder of the popular site College Humor and was listed under Crain's New York's 40 Under 40 in 2012. When talking to Larry King in January, she revealed what her dad thought of Van Veen, saying, "He likes him a lot."
Earlier this month, Williams revealed in an interview with Glamour magazine her intention of settling down. "My goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom," she said in the March issue. "I'd love to be a mom - and not have to bring my kids into my trailer. ...Or a balance [of both]. But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding