'Girls' Star Allison Williams Engaged to Boyfriend
"Girls" star Allison Williams has more luck in love in real life. A representative confirmed that the 25-year-old actress got engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams, daughter of NBC News anchor Brian Williams, met Van Veen through mutual friends. He's the co-founder of the popular site College Humor and was listed under Crain's New York's 40 Under 40 in 2012. When talking to Larry King in January, she revealed what her dad thought of Van Veen, saying, "He likes him a lot."
Earlier this month, Williams revealed in an interview with Glamour magazine her intention of settling down. "My goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom," she said in the March issue. "I'd love to be a mom - and not have to bring my kids into my trailer. ...Or a balance [of both]. But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'