'Girls' Star Allison Williams Engaged to Boyfriend
"Girls" star Allison Williams has more luck in love in real life. A representative confirmed that the 25-year-old actress got engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams, daughter of NBC News anchor Brian Williams, met Van Veen through mutual friends. He's the co-founder of the popular site College Humor and was listed under Crain's New York's 40 Under 40 in 2012. When talking to Larry King in January, she revealed what her dad thought of Van Veen, saying, "He likes him a lot."
Earlier this month, Williams revealed in an interview with Glamour magazine her intention of settling down. "My goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom," she said in the March issue. "I'd love to be a mom - and not have to bring my kids into my trailer. ...Or a balance [of both]. But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media