'Girls' Star Allison Williams Engaged to Boyfriend
"Girls" star Allison Williams has more luck in love in real life. A representative confirmed that the 25-year-old actress got engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams, daughter of NBC News anchor Brian Williams, met Van Veen through mutual friends. He's the co-founder of the popular site College Humor and was listed under Crain's New York's 40 Under 40 in 2012. When talking to Larry King in January, she revealed what her dad thought of Van Veen, saying, "He likes him a lot."
Earlier this month, Williams revealed in an interview with Glamour magazine her intention of settling down. "My goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom," she said in the March issue. "I'd love to be a mom - and not have to bring my kids into my trailer. ...Or a balance [of both]. But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
More Allison Williams News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO