Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'Not in a Great Place'
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy are not ending their longtime engagement yet, for they are working on relationship problems. Latest report said the couple, who has been engaged for three years, were rethinking their engagement.
"They realized they are in different places in their lives. They grew apart," an insider told Us Weekly. Another source added, "It's not good right now. They're taking time apart to try to make things work." People magazine's source sounded the same thing, saying "Kate and Matt have been on the rocks for some time. They're not in a great place."
Hudson has been indeed photographed alone lately. She attended the Sunday Film Festival in Park City, Utah and Bulgari's Decades of Glamour bash at L.A.'s Soho House solo. In the latter, she was even spotted without the engagement ring.
Nevertheless, the couple won't announce a split yet because they have not given up on their relationship. "Matt loves Kate and Bing immensely, so hopefully they can work through it," an insider told Us. People's source said they "are still living together. Kate is not giving up."
Hudson and the Muse rocker met in April 2010 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. They got engaged after a year of dating and welcomed son Bing a few months later. They were still spending time together in December for Christmas with Bellamy's family.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death