Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'Not in a Great Place'
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy are not ending their longtime engagement yet, for they are working on relationship problems. Latest report said the couple, who has been engaged for three years, were rethinking their engagement.
"They realized they are in different places in their lives. They grew apart," an insider told Us Weekly. Another source added, "It's not good right now. They're taking time apart to try to make things work." People magazine's source sounded the same thing, saying "Kate and Matt have been on the rocks for some time. They're not in a great place."
Hudson has been indeed photographed alone lately. She attended the Sunday Film Festival in Park City, Utah and Bulgari's Decades of Glamour bash at L.A.'s Soho House solo. In the latter, she was even spotted without the engagement ring.
Nevertheless, the couple won't announce a split yet because they have not given up on their relationship. "Matt loves Kate and Bing immensely, so hopefully they can work through it," an insider told Us. People's source said they "are still living together. Kate is not giving up."
Hudson and the Muse rocker met in April 2010 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. They got engaged after a year of dating and welcomed son Bing a few months later. They were still spending time together in December for Christmas with Bellamy's family.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance