Margot Robbie Reportedly Dating New Zealand Man
"The Wolf of Wall Street" star Margot Robbie is dating a New Zealand man by the name of Henry Aitken. The rumor was further fueled by a photo of them that Aitken posted as his Facebook profile.
Robbie reportedly met Aitken on the set of "Z for Zacharia" which is filming in Canterbury, New Zealand. Aitken, son of a Banks Penisula farmer, is working on the film for the art department. He went to study at the New Zealand Film and Television School and is the art director for multimedia production company Sakowski Studio.
Robbie and Aitken have reportedly seen each other for a month after developing a bond on the set. "She's got quite a few roles lined up so she's going to be really busy... but he is in the film industry too so maybe they can find a way to maintain their relationship," a close friend of him told Fairfax NZ News.
Aitken's Facebook photo shows him with a blond woman who peeks from behind his back and whose face is partially hidden. Fairfax identified her as Robbie.
The Australian actress herself admitted that she was not interested in dating someone famous. "No, I don't really wanna date an actor, so this probably isn't the night I'm gonna find someone," she told E! Online at the Golden Globe Awards.
More Margot Robbie News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed