Margot Robbie Reportedly Dating New Zealand Man
"The Wolf of Wall Street" star Margot Robbie is dating a New Zealand man by the name of Henry Aitken. The rumor was further fueled by a photo of them that Aitken posted as his Facebook profile.
Robbie reportedly met Aitken on the set of "Z for Zacharia" which is filming in Canterbury, New Zealand. Aitken, son of a Banks Penisula farmer, is working on the film for the art department. He went to study at the New Zealand Film and Television School and is the art director for multimedia production company Sakowski Studio.
Robbie and Aitken have reportedly seen each other for a month after developing a bond on the set. "She's got quite a few roles lined up so she's going to be really busy... but he is in the film industry too so maybe they can find a way to maintain their relationship," a close friend of him told Fairfax NZ News.
Aitken's Facebook photo shows him with a blond woman who peeks from behind his back and whose face is partially hidden. Fairfax identified her as Robbie.
The Australian actress herself admitted that she was not interested in dating someone famous. "No, I don't really wanna date an actor, so this probably isn't the night I'm gonna find someone," she told E! Online at the Golden Globe Awards.
More Margot Robbie News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack