Usher Hints at Chris Brown Collaboration
Usher has hinted at a collaboration with Chris Brown. The 35-year-old singer recently took to Instagram to share a photo of him posing in a car with the "Fine China" hitmaker, who has just completed his 90-day rehab stint.
"Yep me & @chrisbrownofficial What happens next....#staytuned #Loyal," Usher captioned the black-and-white snap. No further explanation was given, but he's probably readying a remix to Brown's single "Loyal" which is taken from his upcoming "X" album.
Usher has been musically quiet since releasing his latest album "Looking 4 Myself" in 2012. He is currently busy with his role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice", which premiered earlier this week.
As for Brown, the 24-year-old artist is almost finishing his long-awaited project "X" which is now scheduled to hit the stores on May 5. " 'X' is by far my best album yet," he said when announcing the album's release date late last week.
Brown has also hinted at a collaboration with pop singer Ariana Grande. Earlier this month, the two stars tweeted what might be the lyrics of their new song. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then told her fans, "A song u haven't heard that is coming out in march."
More Usher News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective