Khloe Kardashian on Desire to Get Pregnant: 'I Love Kids'
Khloe Kardashian is featured on the cover of Cosmpolitan for its April issue, which will be available in newsstands on March 4. The reality star graces the front page in chic black and white ensemble. In an interview for the spread, Khloe expresses her desire to have children and insists not to regret her actions in the past.
"I love kids. I hope and pray I have kids when the time is right," she gushes to the magazine, as reported by Us Weekly. The reality star also mentions about learning from life experiences, "People hate us for showing stuff and they hate us when we say, 'Fine, we won't show it anymore.' I don't have any regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. You learn as you go."
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. Kim was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out," she adds. "If she wasn't happy, it took guts to say, 'You know what? I can't do this anymore.' "
Interviewed by her own mother Kris Jenner, Khloe also talks about Kris' separation from Bruce Jenner. When asked about her thought of the split, Khloe replies, "There was no scandal. There was no bad blood. You're just happier apart. You are nicer to each other now. You get excited to see each other at dinners. It makes me sad that people think Bruce is no longer a part of my life. I talk to him every day! I consider him my second father."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now