Khloe Kardashian on Desire to Get Pregnant: 'I Love Kids'
Khloe Kardashian is featured on the cover of Cosmpolitan for its April issue, which will be available in newsstands on March 4. The reality star graces the front page in chic black and white ensemble. In an interview for the spread, Khloe expresses her desire to have children and insists not to regret her actions in the past.
"I love kids. I hope and pray I have kids when the time is right," she gushes to the magazine, as reported by Us Weekly. The reality star also mentions about learning from life experiences, "People hate us for showing stuff and they hate us when we say, 'Fine, we won't show it anymore.' I don't have any regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. You learn as you go."
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. Kim was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out," she adds. "If she wasn't happy, it took guts to say, 'You know what? I can't do this anymore.' "
Interviewed by her own mother Kris Jenner, Khloe also talks about Kris' separation from Bruce Jenner. When asked about her thought of the split, Khloe replies, "There was no scandal. There was no bad blood. You're just happier apart. You are nicer to each other now. You get excited to see each other at dinners. It makes me sad that people think Bruce is no longer a part of my life. I talk to him every day! I consider him my second father."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival