Video: Kanye West Performs a Medley of His Greatest Hits on Seth Meyers' 'Late Night'
Kanye West made an appearance in the second episode of "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Tuesday night, February 25. Serving as a guest and a musical act on that night's NBC show, the rapper treated viewers with a medley of his old and new hits.
During the 5-minute set, West tackled "Jesus Walks", "Touch the Sky", "Stronger", "Heartless", "All of the Lights", "Mercy" and "Black Skinhead". The songs are lifted from his solo albums, including 2004 debut set "The College Dropout" and 2013's "Yeezus".
Prior to the performance, West gave an interesting interview when sitting down with host Seth Meyers. They talked about various things including the mask that West wore at his "Yeezus" shows. "The mask is great," West said.
He added, "It's freeing. A place where you can express yourself to your audience without being judged, without having to live up to whatever you represent, whatever your name means or doesn't mean."
In the interview, Kim Kardashian's significant other also discussed his fashion business, his appearances on "Saturday Night Live", the 10th anniversary of "The College Dropout" and his new musical projects.
More Kanye West News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season