Video: Kanye West Performs a Medley of His Greatest Hits on Seth Meyers' 'Late Night'
Kanye West made an appearance in the second episode of "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Tuesday night, February 25. Serving as a guest and a musical act on that night's NBC show, the rapper treated viewers with a medley of his old and new hits.
During the 5-minute set, West tackled "Jesus Walks", "Touch the Sky", "Stronger", "Heartless", "All of the Lights", "Mercy" and "Black Skinhead". The songs are lifted from his solo albums, including 2004 debut set "The College Dropout" and 2013's "Yeezus".
Prior to the performance, West gave an interesting interview when sitting down with host Seth Meyers. They talked about various things including the mask that West wore at his "Yeezus" shows. "The mask is great," West said.
He added, "It's freeing. A place where you can express yourself to your audience without being judged, without having to live up to whatever you represent, whatever your name means or doesn't mean."
In the interview, Kim Kardashian's significant other also discussed his fashion business, his appearances on "Saturday Night Live", the 10th anniversary of "The College Dropout" and his new musical projects.
More Kanye West News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot