Video: Kanye West Performs a Medley of His Greatest Hits on Seth Meyers' 'Late Night'
Kanye West made an appearance in the second episode of "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Tuesday night, February 25. Serving as a guest and a musical act on that night's NBC show, the rapper treated viewers with a medley of his old and new hits.
During the 5-minute set, West tackled "Jesus Walks", "Touch the Sky", "Stronger", "Heartless", "All of the Lights", "Mercy" and "Black Skinhead". The songs are lifted from his solo albums, including 2004 debut set "The College Dropout" and 2013's "Yeezus".
Prior to the performance, West gave an interesting interview when sitting down with host Seth Meyers. They talked about various things including the mask that West wore at his "Yeezus" shows. "The mask is great," West said.
He added, "It's freeing. A place where you can express yourself to your audience without being judged, without having to live up to whatever you represent, whatever your name means or doesn't mean."
In the interview, Kim Kardashian's significant other also discussed his fashion business, his appearances on "Saturday Night Live", the 10th anniversary of "The College Dropout" and his new musical projects.
More Kanye West News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!