'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Teaser Shows Colossus' Transformation
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" has released a new teaser before unleashing the second new trailer sometime soon. Debuted by director Bryan Singer on Instagram, the short video gives a look at Daniel Cudmore' Colossus transforming into his metallic state.
It also shows Jennifer Lawrence's non-blue Mystique, Omar Sy's Bishop, Booboo Stewart's Warpath, Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, and Michael Fassbender's Magneto. Glimpses of James McAvoy and Patrick Stewart as the young and old Professor X respectively are displayed as well.
The movie will be released on May 23. It will see the mutants joining forces with their younger selves in a desperate attempt to change the past in order to save their future.
"X-Men: Apocalypse" will follow May 27, 2016. Simon Kinberg, the "Days of Future Past" scribe, is hired to pen the follow-up along with Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris, who previously scripted 2003's "X-Men 2". Singer said "Apocalypse" would address the origin stories of mutants.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked