'The Bachelor' Recap: Fantasy Suite Date That Leads to Argument
Just when he should've won the hearts of the girls, Juan Pablo Galavis got dumped again. In the second part of the special two-night "The Bachelor" event, the former pro soccer player lost another girl without him having to make the decision.
The episode began with the Fantasy Suite date with Clare. Clare was worried about the overnight date after what happened in the ocean since Juan Pablo wanted to set an example for his daughter. But he assured her that there were no cameras in the room.
In the Fantasy Suite, Clare told Juan Pablo, "I'm loving falling in love with you... Ever since you put the bandana on me and said 'trust me,' " and they made out in the hot tub. Clare later told the camera that Juan Pablo was the man she wanted "to have babies with" and said it's like "dream-come-true stuff right there."
Later, Juan Pablo and Andi wandered around an island, played soccer with local kids and made out under a waterfall before they decided to use the Fantasy Suite. The next morning, Juan Pablo was over the moon, saying that they talked and laughed a lot. While he felt they're connected, Andi didn't feel the same way. She claimed that Juan Pablo only talked about himself and somehow talked about his Fantasy Suite date with Clare.
Before Juan Pablo learnt about how Andi felt about him, he got to meet Nikki. They went horseback riding before heading to the Fantasy Suite, where she finally confessed to him that she's in love with him.
After the dates, Juan Pablo met Chris Harrison and got shown Andi's interview footage in which she recalled their Fantasy Suite date. The two later met to talk about it, during which Andi said she's not in love with him. Juan Pablo said it's okay if she's not in love with him, but she somehow thought it was not the "appropriate" response.
She also confronted Juan Pablo for saying that she's "the default choice after Renee," but Juan Pablo claimed he never used that word. Andi complained that Juan Pablo was being too honest, saying, "Do you not see there's a difference between being honest and being a bleep?"
Andi finally left and in the car she cried, asking, "Are my standards too high?" She's doubting whether she would ever find love.
At the Rose Ceremony, Juan Pablo explained what happened with Andi and wanted Clare and Nikki to be honest with him before accepting the roses. Clare and Nikki got the roses and they will be in the finale. Before that, the women will reunite in "The Women Tell All" special next week.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet