Rick Ross Teases 'Nobody' Video Ft. French Montana and P. Diddy
Rick Ross is readying a music video for his collaboration with French Montana and P. Diddy, "Nobody". The boss of Maybach Music Group has just dropped a cinematic trailer for the upcoming clip.
The teaser features a news reporter reporting a real incident where a man opened fire on Rozay's Rolls Royce back in 2013. Meanwhile, the footage of a cemetery and a scene of the rapper smoking in a dark room flash on the screen.
"Nobody" samples Notorious B.I.G.'s "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)", which is taken from the late rapper's 1997 album "Life After Death".
The new track will appear in "Mastermind", Ross' long-delayed album which is coming out on Tuesday, March 3. The record, which marks the star's sixth studio effort, is currently being streamed in full on iTunes.
The 16-track set will feature guest apperances from Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Meek Mill among others. Diddy, who executive produces the project with DJ Khaled, said, "The goal for Mastermind was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal."
More Rick Ross News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting