Rick Ross Teases 'Nobody' Video Ft. French Montana and P. Diddy
Rick Ross is readying a music video for his collaboration with French Montana and P. Diddy, "Nobody". The boss of Maybach Music Group has just dropped a cinematic trailer for the upcoming clip.
The teaser features a news reporter reporting a real incident where a man opened fire on Rozay's Rolls Royce back in 2013. Meanwhile, the footage of a cemetery and a scene of the rapper smoking in a dark room flash on the screen.
"Nobody" samples Notorious B.I.G.'s "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)", which is taken from the late rapper's 1997 album "Life After Death".
The new track will appear in "Mastermind", Ross' long-delayed album which is coming out on Tuesday, March 3. The record, which marks the star's sixth studio effort, is currently being streamed in full on iTunes.
The 16-track set will feature guest apperances from Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Meek Mill among others. Diddy, who executive produces the project with DJ Khaled, said, "The goal for Mastermind was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics