Rick Ross Teases 'Nobody' Video Ft. French Montana and P. Diddy
Rick Ross is readying a music video for his collaboration with French Montana and P. Diddy, "Nobody". The boss of Maybach Music Group has just dropped a cinematic trailer for the upcoming clip.
The teaser features a news reporter reporting a real incident where a man opened fire on Rozay's Rolls Royce back in 2013. Meanwhile, the footage of a cemetery and a scene of the rapper smoking in a dark room flash on the screen.
"Nobody" samples Notorious B.I.G.'s "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)", which is taken from the late rapper's 1997 album "Life After Death".
The new track will appear in "Mastermind", Ross' long-delayed album which is coming out on Tuesday, March 3. The record, which marks the star's sixth studio effort, is currently being streamed in full on iTunes.
The 16-track set will feature guest apperances from Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Meek Mill among others. Diddy, who executive produces the project with DJ Khaled, said, "The goal for Mastermind was to create a classic album. Once we put all our superpowers together we knew there was nothing stopping us from accomplishing our goal."
More Rick Ross News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie