Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Want to Have a 'Super Small, Intimate' Wedding
Kim Kardashian gushed over her fiance Kanye West and daughter North West when she phoned in to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on Tuesday, February 25. While many people speculate that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will get married in a grand wedding, the reality star admitted during the conversation that she and her rapper boyfriend wanted to have a "super, super small intimate" wedding.
"As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking," she said, before adding that she and Kanye were involved in the planning. "There's certain things I'm like, 'I know you're going to hate the seating chart, so I'll take care of this' and then there's some things that are really important to him. [But] the seating chart is like death."
In addition to the wedding, Kim talked about her daughter Nori who was born in June. "She's the sweetest, she's the calmest and all she does is laugh. She'll laugh at anything. I'll put my toe right near her and she'll crack up. She's the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever seen," she gushed.
The 33-year-old reality star, however, is still undecided whether she would have more children. "I don't think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops. I even contemplate should North be an only child? But then I contemplate all the ... fun experiences I had, so I might have to tough it out ... I was talking to [Kourtney Kardashian's son] Mason about it the other day. He was like, 'Can you make a boy? I need a friend to play with.' And I was like, 'Let me think about that!' " Kim shared.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood