Pharrell Streams 'G I R L' Ahead of Release Date on iTunes
Pharrell Williams has less than a week until he finally releases his new album "G I R L". The Grammy Award-winning producer is treating fans with free listen to his new music by streaming the highly-anticipated project in its entirety on iTunes.
"Thankful for the opportunity to share my new album with everyone," he told his Twitter followers on Tuesday, February 25. "Listen to 'G I R L' now on iTunes Radio," he added and attached a link.
The 10 streamed songs include Pharrell's hit single "Happy", which is currently at No. 1 on Billboard 100. The song, which also appears on the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2", is now up for the Best Original Song at the upcoming Oscars.
The record will also feature the 40-year-old musician's collaborations with Justin Timberlake ("Brand New"), Miley Cyrus ("Come Get It Bae") and Alicia Keys ("Know Who You Are"). Daft Punk makes a guest appearance as well, providing background vocals on a track called "Gush of Wind".
Serving as the follow-up to 2006's "In My Mind", "G I R L" is set to hit stores on March 4.
More Pharrell Williams News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick