Pharrell Streams 'G I R L' Ahead of Release Date on iTunes
Pharrell Williams has less than a week until he finally releases his new album "G I R L". The Grammy Award-winning producer is treating fans with free listen to his new music by streaming the highly-anticipated project in its entirety on iTunes.
"Thankful for the opportunity to share my new album with everyone," he told his Twitter followers on Tuesday, February 25. "Listen to 'G I R L' now on iTunes Radio," he added and attached a link.
The 10 streamed songs include Pharrell's hit single "Happy", which is currently at No. 1 on Billboard 100. The song, which also appears on the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2", is now up for the Best Original Song at the upcoming Oscars.
The record will also feature the 40-year-old musician's collaborations with Justin Timberlake ("Brand New"), Miley Cyrus ("Come Get It Bae") and Alicia Keys ("Know Who You Are"). Daft Punk makes a guest appearance as well, providing background vocals on a track called "Gush of Wind".
Serving as the follow-up to 2006's "In My Mind", "G I R L" is set to hit stores on March 4.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist