Pharrell Streams 'G I R L' Ahead of Release Date on iTunes
Pharrell Williams has less than a week until he finally releases his new album "G I R L". The Grammy Award-winning producer is treating fans with free listen to his new music by streaming the highly-anticipated project in its entirety on iTunes.
"Thankful for the opportunity to share my new album with everyone," he told his Twitter followers on Tuesday, February 25. "Listen to 'G I R L' now on iTunes Radio," he added and attached a link.
The 10 streamed songs include Pharrell's hit single "Happy", which is currently at No. 1 on Billboard 100. The song, which also appears on the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2", is now up for the Best Original Song at the upcoming Oscars.
The record will also feature the 40-year-old musician's collaborations with Justin Timberlake ("Brand New"), Miley Cyrus ("Come Get It Bae") and Alicia Keys ("Know Who You Are"). Daft Punk makes a guest appearance as well, providing background vocals on a track called "Gush of Wind".
Serving as the follow-up to 2006's "In My Mind", "G I R L" is set to hit stores on March 4.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion