Pharrell Streams 'G I R L' Ahead of Release Date on iTunes
Pharrell Williams has less than a week until he finally releases his new album "G I R L". The Grammy Award-winning producer is treating fans with free listen to his new music by streaming the highly-anticipated project in its entirety on iTunes.
"Thankful for the opportunity to share my new album with everyone," he told his Twitter followers on Tuesday, February 25. "Listen to 'G I R L' now on iTunes Radio," he added and attached a link.
The 10 streamed songs include Pharrell's hit single "Happy", which is currently at No. 1 on Billboard 100. The song, which also appears on the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2", is now up for the Best Original Song at the upcoming Oscars.
The record will also feature the 40-year-old musician's collaborations with Justin Timberlake ("Brand New"), Miley Cyrus ("Come Get It Bae") and Alicia Keys ("Know Who You Are"). Daft Punk makes a guest appearance as well, providing background vocals on a track called "Gush of Wind".
Serving as the follow-up to 2006's "In My Mind", "G I R L" is set to hit stores on March 4.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed