Pharrell Streams 'G I R L' Ahead of Release Date on iTunes
Pharrell Williams has less than a week until he finally releases his new album "G I R L". The Grammy Award-winning producer is treating fans with free listen to his new music by streaming the highly-anticipated project in its entirety on iTunes.
"Thankful for the opportunity to share my new album with everyone," he told his Twitter followers on Tuesday, February 25. "Listen to 'G I R L' now on iTunes Radio," he added and attached a link.
The 10 streamed songs include Pharrell's hit single "Happy", which is currently at No. 1 on Billboard 100. The song, which also appears on the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2", is now up for the Best Original Song at the upcoming Oscars.
The record will also feature the 40-year-old musician's collaborations with Justin Timberlake ("Brand New"), Miley Cyrus ("Come Get It Bae") and Alicia Keys ("Know Who You Are"). Daft Punk makes a guest appearance as well, providing background vocals on a track called "Gush of Wind".
Serving as the follow-up to 2006's "In My Mind", "G I R L" is set to hit stores on March 4.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story