'The Voice' Recap: Adam Levine Wins the 4-Chair Turns, Usher Plays the Bieber Card
The Blind Auditions continued in the second night of "The Voice" season 6. Taking the stage first was Delvin Choice from season 5 who was advised by the coaches to return with less dancey song. He delivered an emotional rendition of "A Song for You" which impressed all four judges. After the coaches pitched themselves, Delvin chose to be on Team Adam Levine.
Usher turned his chair first for Madilyn Paige, who sang David Guetta's "Titanium". He got into a heated battle with Shakira who also wanted Madilyn to be on her team, but Usher eventually won after he boasted about working with Justin Bieber.
An old soul trapped in a young body may be the best way to describe Noah Lis. The 22-year-old said he's really into jazz standards, auditioning with "Me and Mrs. Jones". Adam and Blake Shelton turned their chairs on his last note and Noah ended up choosing Blake.
The next singer to score a spot in the competition was Deja Hall. Singing "True Colors", the 16-year-old got Blake, Shakira and Usher to turn their chairs. Adam pointed out how excited Shakira was to turn her chair and Deja chose the Latin singer as her coach.
The episode ended with another four-chair turn for Cary Laine, who sang "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry. Despite her country background, she chose Adam over Blake, hereby showing Adam's domination in four-chair turns.
Adam and Usher have so far scored four singers each, while Shakira got three, and Blake got two.
More The Voice News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes