'The Voice' Recap: Adam Levine Wins the 4-Chair Turns, Usher Plays the Bieber Card
The Blind Auditions continued in the second night of "The Voice" season 6. Taking the stage first was Delvin Choice from season 5 who was advised by the coaches to return with less dancey song. He delivered an emotional rendition of "A Song for You" which impressed all four judges. After the coaches pitched themselves, Delvin chose to be on Team Adam Levine.
Usher turned his chair first for Madilyn Paige, who sang David Guetta's "Titanium". He got into a heated battle with Shakira who also wanted Madilyn to be on her team, but Usher eventually won after he boasted about working with Justin Bieber.
An old soul trapped in a young body may be the best way to describe Noah Lis. The 22-year-old said he's really into jazz standards, auditioning with "Me and Mrs. Jones". Adam and Blake Shelton turned their chairs on his last note and Noah ended up choosing Blake.
The next singer to score a spot in the competition was Deja Hall. Singing "True Colors", the 16-year-old got Blake, Shakira and Usher to turn their chairs. Adam pointed out how excited Shakira was to turn her chair and Deja chose the Latin singer as her coach.
The episode ended with another four-chair turn for Cary Laine, who sang "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry. Despite her country background, she chose Adam over Blake, hereby showing Adam's domination in four-chair turns.
Adam and Usher have so far scored four singers each, while Shakira got three, and Blake got two.
More The Voice News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones