Jenna Fischer and Husband Expecting Second Child
Jenna Fischer has happy news to share to everyone. The former star of "The Office" is expecting her second child with her husband Lee Kirk, her publicist tells Us Weekly. The expectant mother will welcome her bundle of joy in summer.
The 39-year-old star and her screenwriter husband tied the knot in 2010 and the ceremony was officiated by "Survivor" host Jeff Probst. The couple welcomed their first child Weston Lee in 2011.
Fischer gushed over her little boy in an interview in 2012, saying that she and her husband were "having a lot of fun" raising the kid. "He's laughing a lot. I feel like making your son laugh is the greatest feeling in the world," she shared.
"I love being a family. I love going from two people to three people, and it has deepened the bond between me and my husband. We love being together, the three of us. Our little unit," she said in another interview.
Fischer will next be seen in comedy "You Are Here". Directed by Matthew Weiner, the movie stars Owen Wilson, Zach Galifianakis and Amy Poehler among others.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates