Jenna Fischer and Husband Expecting Second Child
Jenna Fischer has happy news to share to everyone. The former star of "The Office" is expecting her second child with her husband Lee Kirk, her publicist tells Us Weekly. The expectant mother will welcome her bundle of joy in summer.
The 39-year-old star and her screenwriter husband tied the knot in 2010 and the ceremony was officiated by "Survivor" host Jeff Probst. The couple welcomed their first child Weston Lee in 2011.
Fischer gushed over her little boy in an interview in 2012, saying that she and her husband were "having a lot of fun" raising the kid. "He's laughing a lot. I feel like making your son laugh is the greatest feeling in the world," she shared.
"I love being a family. I love going from two people to three people, and it has deepened the bond between me and my husband. We love being together, the three of us. Our little unit," she said in another interview.
Fischer will next be seen in comedy "You Are Here". Directed by Matthew Weiner, the movie stars Owen Wilson, Zach Galifianakis and Amy Poehler among others.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding