Video: Drake Brings Out Rihanna to Sing 'Take Care' During Paris Show
Drake invited a special guest to his "Would You Like a Tour?" show in Paris, France, on Monday night, February 24. The Toronto rapper brought out Rihanna, whom he once dated, to perform their collaboration hit "Take Care" together.
Rocking black hair, RiRi took the stage at the Palais Omnisport de Bercy wearing a white jacket over a black crop top. The two musicians showed off their chemistry as they cozied up to each other while singing their respective lines.
Afterward, Rihanna performed her strip club anthem "Pour It Up" while Drake danced alongside her. Later in the show, Rihanna was seen in the audience and singing along to Drake's "Started From the Bottom". The singer, who turned 26 last week, also posed with supporting act Jhene Aiko backstage.
A day before appearing together onstage, Drake and Rihanna were spotted grabbing a fancy dinner at L'Avenue. According to Daily Mail, they left the famed restaurant separately to hide from photographers.
Drake is currently on his ongoing "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched following the release of his chart-topping album, "Nothing Was the Same". As for Rihanna, Variety reports that the Bajan singer is recording a concept album based on a new animated movie called "Home", where she lends her voice alongside Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez.
More Drake News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash