Video: Drake Brings Out Rihanna to Sing 'Take Care' During Paris Show
Drake invited a special guest to his "Would You Like a Tour?" show in Paris, France, on Monday night, February 24. The Toronto rapper brought out Rihanna, whom he once dated, to perform their collaboration hit "Take Care" together.
Rocking black hair, RiRi took the stage at the Palais Omnisport de Bercy wearing a white jacket over a black crop top. The two musicians showed off their chemistry as they cozied up to each other while singing their respective lines.
Afterward, Rihanna performed her strip club anthem "Pour It Up" while Drake danced alongside her. Later in the show, Rihanna was seen in the audience and singing along to Drake's "Started From the Bottom". The singer, who turned 26 last week, also posed with supporting act Jhene Aiko backstage.
A day before appearing together onstage, Drake and Rihanna were spotted grabbing a fancy dinner at L'Avenue. According to Daily Mail, they left the famed restaurant separately to hide from photographers.
Drake is currently on his ongoing "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched following the release of his chart-topping album, "Nothing Was the Same". As for Rihanna, Variety reports that the Bajan singer is recording a concept album based on a new animated movie called "Home", where she lends her voice alongside Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez.
More Drake News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video