Tommy Lee Announces Engagement to Singer Sofia Toufa
Tommy Lee will get married for the fourth time. The 51-year-old Motley Crue drummer has announced his engagement to 30-year-old singer girlfriend Sofia Toufa.
"There comes a time in a man's life when you just know your partner is for LIFE!! Say hello to my fiance and soon to be wife, SOFI," Lee tweeted, referring to Toufa's stage name which is an acronym for "Some Other Female Interest." Toufa also shared the news on Twitter, writing, "I'm something that rhymes with Beyonce!"
Lee and Toufa have been in relationship since 2010. He told People at that time, "I was born in Athens, but I've never really dated a Greek girl ...She could be the one." In 2007, German-Greek Toufa worked as a backup singer to Rock Star Supernova, the "supergroup" band formed by Lee and Gilby Clarke among others.
Lee was previously married to model Elaine Starchuk, actress Heather Locklear, and "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson. He has two sons with Anderson, 17-year-old Brandon and 16-year-old Dylan. Lee and Anderson went on and off after their 1998 divorce but split for good in 2008.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order