Tommy Lee Announces Engagement to Singer Sofia Toufa
Tommy Lee will get married for the fourth time. The 51-year-old Motley Crue drummer has announced his engagement to 30-year-old singer girlfriend Sofia Toufa.
"There comes a time in a man's life when you just know your partner is for LIFE!! Say hello to my fiance and soon to be wife, SOFI," Lee tweeted, referring to Toufa's stage name which is an acronym for "Some Other Female Interest." Toufa also shared the news on Twitter, writing, "I'm something that rhymes with Beyonce!"
Lee and Toufa have been in relationship since 2010. He told People at that time, "I was born in Athens, but I've never really dated a Greek girl ...She could be the one." In 2007, German-Greek Toufa worked as a backup singer to Rock Star Supernova, the "supergroup" band formed by Lee and Gilby Clarke among others.
Lee was previously married to model Elaine Starchuk, actress Heather Locklear, and "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson. He has two sons with Anderson, 17-year-old Brandon and 16-year-old Dylan. Lee and Anderson went on and off after their 1998 divorce but split for good in 2008.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna