Tommy Lee Announces Engagement to Singer Sofia Toufa
Tommy Lee will get married for the fourth time. The 51-year-old Motley Crue drummer has announced his engagement to 30-year-old singer girlfriend Sofia Toufa.
"There comes a time in a man's life when you just know your partner is for LIFE!! Say hello to my fiance and soon to be wife, SOFI," Lee tweeted, referring to Toufa's stage name which is an acronym for "Some Other Female Interest." Toufa also shared the news on Twitter, writing, "I'm something that rhymes with Beyonce!"
Lee and Toufa have been in relationship since 2010. He told People at that time, "I was born in Athens, but I've never really dated a Greek girl ...She could be the one." In 2007, German-Greek Toufa worked as a backup singer to Rock Star Supernova, the "supergroup" band formed by Lee and Gilby Clarke among others.
Lee was previously married to model Elaine Starchuk, actress Heather Locklear, and "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson. He has two sons with Anderson, 17-year-old Brandon and 16-year-old Dylan. Lee and Anderson went on and off after their 1998 divorce but split for good in 2008.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart