Robin Thicke Cancels North Carolina Concert Amid Separation From Paula Patton
Robin Thicke has canceled another scheduled performance. This time, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker axes plan to play a gig at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina on Tuesday night, February 25.
According a statement posted on the casino's website on Monday, February 24, Thicke made the decision due to "unforeseen circumstances." The statement continues, "This concert will be rescheduled and the new date announced as soon as possible."
Prior to canceling the North Carolina show, Thicke scrapped two weekend concerts due to voice problems. The shows were initially planned to take place in Georgia on February 21 and at Florida's Universal Studio on February 22.
The latest cancellation came on the heels of Thicke's separation from wife Paula Patton. On Monday, the couple confirmed the split in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they wrote.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal