Robin Thicke Cancels North Carolina Concert Amid Separation From Paula Patton
Robin Thicke has canceled another scheduled performance. This time, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker axes plan to play a gig at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina on Tuesday night, February 25.
According a statement posted on the casino's website on Monday, February 24, Thicke made the decision due to "unforeseen circumstances." The statement continues, "This concert will be rescheduled and the new date announced as soon as possible."
Prior to canceling the North Carolina show, Thicke scrapped two weekend concerts due to voice problems. The shows were initially planned to take place in Georgia on February 21 and at Florida's Universal Studio on February 22.
The latest cancellation came on the heels of Thicke's separation from wife Paula Patton. On Monday, the couple confirmed the split in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they wrote.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?