Robin Thicke Cancels North Carolina Concert Amid Separation From Paula Patton
Robin Thicke has canceled another scheduled performance. This time, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker axes plan to play a gig at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina on Tuesday night, February 25.
According a statement posted on the casino's website on Monday, February 24, Thicke made the decision due to "unforeseen circumstances." The statement continues, "This concert will be rescheduled and the new date announced as soon as possible."
Prior to canceling the North Carolina show, Thicke scrapped two weekend concerts due to voice problems. The shows were initially planned to take place in Georgia on February 21 and at Florida's Universal Studio on February 22.
The latest cancellation came on the heels of Thicke's separation from wife Paula Patton. On Monday, the couple confirmed the split in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they wrote.
More Robin Thicke News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'