Robin Thicke Cancels North Carolina Concert Amid Separation From Paula Patton
Robin Thicke has canceled another scheduled performance. This time, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker axes plan to play a gig at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina on Tuesday night, February 25.
According a statement posted on the casino's website on Monday, February 24, Thicke made the decision due to "unforeseen circumstances." The statement continues, "This concert will be rescheduled and the new date announced as soon as possible."
Prior to canceling the North Carolina show, Thicke scrapped two weekend concerts due to voice problems. The shows were initially planned to take place in Georgia on February 21 and at Florida's Universal Studio on February 22.
The latest cancellation came on the heels of Thicke's separation from wife Paula Patton. On Monday, the couple confirmed the split in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they wrote.
More Robin Thicke News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March