Robin Thicke Cancels North Carolina Concert Amid Separation From Paula Patton
Robin Thicke has canceled another scheduled performance. This time, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker axes plan to play a gig at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina on Tuesday night, February 25.
According a statement posted on the casino's website on Monday, February 24, Thicke made the decision due to "unforeseen circumstances." The statement continues, "This concert will be rescheduled and the new date announced as soon as possible."
Prior to canceling the North Carolina show, Thicke scrapped two weekend concerts due to voice problems. The shows were initially planned to take place in Georgia on February 21 and at Florida's Universal Studio on February 22.
The latest cancellation came on the heels of Thicke's separation from wife Paula Patton. On Monday, the couple confirmed the split in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they wrote.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'