HAIM Premieres 'If I Could Change Your Mind' Music Video
HAIM has dropped the official music video for their track called "If I Could Change Your Mind". Arriving on Monday, February 24, the four-minute clip features the Haim sisters showing off some dance moves.
Alana Haim, Este Haim and Danielle Haim are seen singing and doing some elaborate choreography by Fatima Robinson, who previously choreographed "Save the Last Dance" and many of Aaliyah's videos. In another scene, the ladies play their instruments and join drummer Dash Hutton to perform on a stage.
The '80s-themed simple and nice music video was directed by Warren Fu, who has previously worked on the videos of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush" and The Killers' "Miss Atomic Bomb".
"If I Could Change Your Mind", which was co-penned by the Haim sisters, appears in "Days Are Gone", their debut album that received rave reviews after it was released last September. The record peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked