HAIM Premieres 'If I Could Change Your Mind' Music Video
HAIM has dropped the official music video for their track called "If I Could Change Your Mind". Arriving on Monday, February 24, the four-minute clip features the Haim sisters showing off some dance moves.
Alana Haim, Este Haim and Danielle Haim are seen singing and doing some elaborate choreography by Fatima Robinson, who previously choreographed "Save the Last Dance" and many of Aaliyah's videos. In another scene, the ladies play their instruments and join drummer Dash Hutton to perform on a stage.
The '80s-themed simple and nice music video was directed by Warren Fu, who has previously worked on the videos of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush" and The Killers' "Miss Atomic Bomb".
"If I Could Change Your Mind", which was co-penned by the Haim sisters, appears in "Days Are Gone", their debut album that received rave reviews after it was released last September. The record peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200.
HAIM's "If I Could Change Your Mind" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy