HAIM Premieres 'If I Could Change Your Mind' Music Video
HAIM has dropped the official music video for their track called "If I Could Change Your Mind". Arriving on Monday, February 24, the four-minute clip features the Haim sisters showing off some dance moves.
Alana Haim, Este Haim and Danielle Haim are seen singing and doing some elaborate choreography by Fatima Robinson, who previously choreographed "Save the Last Dance" and many of Aaliyah's videos. In another scene, the ladies play their instruments and join drummer Dash Hutton to perform on a stage.
The '80s-themed simple and nice music video was directed by Warren Fu, who has previously worked on the videos of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush" and The Killers' "Miss Atomic Bomb".
"If I Could Change Your Mind", which was co-penned by the Haim sisters, appears in "Days Are Gone", their debut album that received rave reviews after it was released last September. The record peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200.
HAIM's "If I Could Change Your Mind" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign