HAIM Premieres 'If I Could Change Your Mind' Music Video
HAIM has dropped the official music video for their track called "If I Could Change Your Mind". Arriving on Monday, February 24, the four-minute clip features the Haim sisters showing off some dance moves.
Alana Haim, Este Haim and Danielle Haim are seen singing and doing some elaborate choreography by Fatima Robinson, who previously choreographed "Save the Last Dance" and many of Aaliyah's videos. In another scene, the ladies play their instruments and join drummer Dash Hutton to perform on a stage.
The '80s-themed simple and nice music video was directed by Warren Fu, who has previously worked on the videos of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush" and The Killers' "Miss Atomic Bomb".
"If I Could Change Your Mind", which was co-penned by the Haim sisters, appears in "Days Are Gone", their debut album that received rave reviews after it was released last September. The record peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200.
HAIM's "If I Could Change Your Mind" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour