HAIM Premieres 'If I Could Change Your Mind' Music Video
HAIM has dropped the official music video for their track called "If I Could Change Your Mind". Arriving on Monday, February 24, the four-minute clip features the Haim sisters showing off some dance moves.
Alana Haim, Este Haim and Danielle Haim are seen singing and doing some elaborate choreography by Fatima Robinson, who previously choreographed "Save the Last Dance" and many of Aaliyah's videos. In another scene, the ladies play their instruments and join drummer Dash Hutton to perform on a stage.
The '80s-themed simple and nice music video was directed by Warren Fu, who has previously worked on the videos of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush" and The Killers' "Miss Atomic Bomb".
"If I Could Change Your Mind", which was co-penned by the Haim sisters, appears in "Days Are Gone", their debut album that received rave reviews after it was released last September. The record peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200.
HAIM's "If I Could Change Your Mind" music video
More HAIM News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic