Ireland Baldwin to Become Fashion Correspondent at the Oscars
Ireland Baldwin is gearing up for her role as a fashion correspondent at the upcoming Academy Awards. According to Us Weekly, the 18-year-old model will be on TVGN Live With ET covering the red carpet event at the awards show, which takes place on Sunday, March 2.
"I'm not used to being on camera so it's interesting, but it's so much fun working with Joe," she said of her upcoming TV appearance. "It just feels like you're having a conversation... I'm into it, I love it." Ireland will join hosts including Nancy O'Dell, Rob Marciano, Rocsi Diaz, Brooke Anderson and Joe Zee.
While Ireland just started her career in entertainment industry, her father Alec Baldwin recently revealed in a piece published on New York Magazine that he wanted to quit public life. "Now I loathe and despise the media in a way I did not think possible," he wrote, referring to the aftermath of a high-publicized incident involving a paparazzo in 2013 where he was accused of being homophobic.
"I'm not a homophobic person at all," he said in the 5000-word piece. "But this is how the world now sees me. I haven't changed, but public life has. ... Now I don't want to be Mr. Show Business anymore."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'