Ireland Baldwin to Become Fashion Correspondent at the Oscars
Ireland Baldwin is gearing up for her role as a fashion correspondent at the upcoming Academy Awards. According to Us Weekly, the 18-year-old model will be on TVGN Live With ET covering the red carpet event at the awards show, which takes place on Sunday, March 2.
"I'm not used to being on camera so it's interesting, but it's so much fun working with Joe," she said of her upcoming TV appearance. "It just feels like you're having a conversation... I'm into it, I love it." Ireland will join hosts including Nancy O'Dell, Rob Marciano, Rocsi Diaz, Brooke Anderson and Joe Zee.
While Ireland just started her career in entertainment industry, her father Alec Baldwin recently revealed in a piece published on New York Magazine that he wanted to quit public life. "Now I loathe and despise the media in a way I did not think possible," he wrote, referring to the aftermath of a high-publicized incident involving a paparazzo in 2013 where he was accused of being homophobic.
"I'm not a homophobic person at all," he said in the 5000-word piece. "But this is how the world now sees me. I haven't changed, but public life has. ... Now I don't want to be Mr. Show Business anymore."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour