Ireland Baldwin to Become Fashion Correspondent at the Oscars
Ireland Baldwin is gearing up for her role as a fashion correspondent at the upcoming Academy Awards. According to Us Weekly, the 18-year-old model will be on TVGN Live With ET covering the red carpet event at the awards show, which takes place on Sunday, March 2.
"I'm not used to being on camera so it's interesting, but it's so much fun working with Joe," she said of her upcoming TV appearance. "It just feels like you're having a conversation... I'm into it, I love it." Ireland will join hosts including Nancy O'Dell, Rob Marciano, Rocsi Diaz, Brooke Anderson and Joe Zee.
While Ireland just started her career in entertainment industry, her father Alec Baldwin recently revealed in a piece published on New York Magazine that he wanted to quit public life. "Now I loathe and despise the media in a way I did not think possible," he wrote, referring to the aftermath of a high-publicized incident involving a paparazzo in 2013 where he was accused of being homophobic.
"I'm not a homophobic person at all," he said in the 5000-word piece. "But this is how the world now sees me. I haven't changed, but public life has. ... Now I don't want to be Mr. Show Business anymore."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now