Kid Cudi Releases New Album 'Satellite Flight' on iTunes
Kid Cudi didn't lie when he said that his new album "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon" would be dropped sometime in February. The project, which was initially announced as an EP, finally landed on iTunes on Tuesday, February 25.
The album was made available just hours after Cudi announced that it would arrive in the next 2 hours. Soon after the record hit iTunes, Cudi took to Twitter to share the link and tell his followers, "The date says April 29 2014 but thats a glitch. Or is it ;) ALBUM AVAILABLE NOW."
Serving as the follow-up to 2013's "Indicud", "Satellite Flight" features 10 songs including his collaboration with R&B legend Raphael Saadiq "Balmain Man".
When revealing the album's tracklist earlier this month, Cudi promised that more tracks would appear in the album's physical edition. "This is just the digital release track listing. New jams will be added for the physical, kind of like a extended 'Directors Cut'! yahm," he tweeted.
The rapper is now gearing up to promote his new film, "Need for Speed". The new action movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The rapper is also scheduled to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
More Kid Cudi News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed