Kid Cudi Releases New Album 'Satellite Flight' on iTunes
Kid Cudi didn't lie when he said that his new album "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon" would be dropped sometime in February. The project, which was initially announced as an EP, finally landed on iTunes on Tuesday, February 25.
The album was made available just hours after Cudi announced that it would arrive in the next 2 hours. Soon after the record hit iTunes, Cudi took to Twitter to share the link and tell his followers, "The date says April 29 2014 but thats a glitch. Or is it ;) ALBUM AVAILABLE NOW."
Serving as the follow-up to 2013's "Indicud", "Satellite Flight" features 10 songs including his collaboration with R&B legend Raphael Saadiq "Balmain Man".
When revealing the album's tracklist earlier this month, Cudi promised that more tracks would appear in the album's physical edition. "This is just the digital release track listing. New jams will be added for the physical, kind of like a extended 'Directors Cut'! yahm," he tweeted.
The rapper is now gearing up to promote his new film, "Need for Speed". The new action movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The rapper is also scheduled to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck