Kid Cudi Releases New Album 'Satellite Flight' on iTunes
Kid Cudi didn't lie when he said that his new album "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon" would be dropped sometime in February. The project, which was initially announced as an EP, finally landed on iTunes on Tuesday, February 25.
The album was made available just hours after Cudi announced that it would arrive in the next 2 hours. Soon after the record hit iTunes, Cudi took to Twitter to share the link and tell his followers, "The date says April 29 2014 but thats a glitch. Or is it ;) ALBUM AVAILABLE NOW."
Serving as the follow-up to 2013's "Indicud", "Satellite Flight" features 10 songs including his collaboration with R&B legend Raphael Saadiq "Balmain Man".
When revealing the album's tracklist earlier this month, Cudi promised that more tracks would appear in the album's physical edition. "This is just the digital release track listing. New jams will be added for the physical, kind of like a extended 'Directors Cut'! yahm," he tweeted.
The rapper is now gearing up to promote his new film, "Need for Speed". The new action movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The rapper is also scheduled to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
More Kid Cudi News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen