Lea Michele Faces Dilemma in New Track 'On My Way'
Less than a week before releasing her debut album "Louder", Lea Michele drops another cut off the record. Titled "On My Way", the new track features the "Glee" star singing about her wanting to be with a guy she knows she shouldn't be in love with.
"I should stay away from you tonight/ But in this blacked out state of mind/ Baby, all I want is you tonight," Michelle coos. "When my head tells me 'no'/ My heart tells me 'go' / So I'm hitting the road tonight/ I know my heart's too drunk to drive/ But I'm on my way to you."
Michele is currently gearing up to drop "Louder", which is scheduled to hit the stores on March 4. The album will include previously-released songs "Cannonball", "Battlefield", "You're Mine" and title track "Louder".
The 27-year-old singer, who flaunts a lot of skin in a photoshoot for the spring issue of V Magazine, talks about her upcoming project in an accompanying interview. She also reveals some details about "If You Say So", which is a tribute to boyfriend Cory Monteith who died last July.
"My album was completed in June. We had 12 songs. And then my boyfriend passed away, in July. So I met with [Sia Furler], because she's a friend and because we were thinking, Do we want to add anything to the record now? And we wrote 'If You Say So', on the same day she played me 'Cannonball',"she explains.
"It's the only song that no one's heard," Michele says of "If You Say So". "I can't talk about it until people hear it. I just feel like people should hear it and I don't know if I'm ever going to talk about it. It's just one of those things where I understand what it means and you can take it or leave it. That song is for me."
More Lea Michele News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake