Taylor Swift and One Direction Among Music Nominees at 2014 Kids' Choice Awards
The nominees for the upcoming Kids' Choice Awards have been announced. In music field, country/pop star Taylor Swift, British/Irish boyband One Direction and pop queen Katy Perry lead the pack with two nominations each.
Swift and Perry are both up for Favorite Female Singer and Favorite Song awards. In the former category, the two artists are nominated alongside pop superstar Lady GaGa and former Disney princess Selena Gomez.
The latter category, meanwhile, sees a tough battle between Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble", Perry's "Roar", Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and One Direction's "Story of My Life".
Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are also nominated for Favorite Music Group alongside Adam Levine-fronted Maroon 5, "Counting Stars" hitmaker OneRepublic and rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
In Favorite Male Singer category, Bruno Mars is nominated alongside Latin singer Pitbull, pop star Justin Timberlake and Grammy Award-winning producer Pharrell Williams.
The winners of this year's Kids' Choice Awards will be revealed in a ceremony that's airing on Nickelodeon Network from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California, on March 29. Mark Wahlberg has been tapped to host the show. Musical performers and presenters will be announced later.
2014 Kids' Choice Awards Music Nominees
Favorite Music Group
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo