Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney are expecting their first child together. The late-night talk show host shared the exciting news when stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", airing on Wednesday, February 26.
"I'm having a baby... wait I want to finish... with Ellen," he jokingly said. "No, I decided to have the first one with my wife. We got married in July and, you know, it's interesting. It's disgusting the way babies are made." The show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, "Good for you. And why is it disgusting?" Kimmel explained, "Well, there are so many human body parts involved. Did you know there are eggs in us? That's gross just to start with."
In addition to the unborn baby, he is already a father to two children from his previous marriage. "It's weird, at my age. I'm going to be one of those old dads," the 46-year-old star commented.
"I don't know where they are, but I hear they're doing great," he jokingly said of his daughter Katie and son Kevin. "No, I have a 20-year-old son and a 22-year-old daughter, and I've really forgotten everything. It's funny because I was just with some friends who just had a baby, I was like, 'Oh yeah.' And there's new ways to do things. You hold them by the front of the neck now it seems."
After announcing his wife's pregnancy, Kimmel went on talking about choosing the baby's name. "I would like the baby's middle name to be Effin. And not the curse version of it, like e-f-f-i-n. Like Ellen Effin DeGeneres. I mean, what a great name. Right?"
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!