Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney are expecting their first child together. The late-night talk show host shared the exciting news when stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", airing on Wednesday, February 26.
"I'm having a baby... wait I want to finish... with Ellen," he jokingly said. "No, I decided to have the first one with my wife. We got married in July and, you know, it's interesting. It's disgusting the way babies are made." The show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, "Good for you. And why is it disgusting?" Kimmel explained, "Well, there are so many human body parts involved. Did you know there are eggs in us? That's gross just to start with."
In addition to the unborn baby, he is already a father to two children from his previous marriage. "It's weird, at my age. I'm going to be one of those old dads," the 46-year-old star commented.
"I don't know where they are, but I hear they're doing great," he jokingly said of his daughter Katie and son Kevin. "No, I have a 20-year-old son and a 22-year-old daughter, and I've really forgotten everything. It's funny because I was just with some friends who just had a baby, I was like, 'Oh yeah.' And there's new ways to do things. You hold them by the front of the neck now it seems."
After announcing his wife's pregnancy, Kimmel went on talking about choosing the baby's name. "I would like the baby's middle name to be Effin. And not the curse version of it, like e-f-f-i-n. Like Ellen Effin DeGeneres. I mean, what a great name. Right?"
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards