Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney are expecting their first child together. The late-night talk show host shared the exciting news when stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", airing on Wednesday, February 26.
"I'm having a baby... wait I want to finish... with Ellen," he jokingly said. "No, I decided to have the first one with my wife. We got married in July and, you know, it's interesting. It's disgusting the way babies are made." The show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, "Good for you. And why is it disgusting?" Kimmel explained, "Well, there are so many human body parts involved. Did you know there are eggs in us? That's gross just to start with."
In addition to the unborn baby, he is already a father to two children from his previous marriage. "It's weird, at my age. I'm going to be one of those old dads," the 46-year-old star commented.
"I don't know where they are, but I hear they're doing great," he jokingly said of his daughter Katie and son Kevin. "No, I have a 20-year-old son and a 22-year-old daughter, and I've really forgotten everything. It's funny because I was just with some friends who just had a baby, I was like, 'Oh yeah.' And there's new ways to do things. You hold them by the front of the neck now it seems."
After announcing his wife's pregnancy, Kimmel went on talking about choosing the baby's name. "I would like the baby's middle name to be Effin. And not the curse version of it, like e-f-f-i-n. Like Ellen Effin DeGeneres. I mean, what a great name. Right?"
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'