Josh Brolin Kisses Assistant Kathryn Boyd in Rome
Josh Brolin has found a new love and he let the world know about it in Rome. The "True Grit" star was spotted kissing his assistant Kathryn Boyd while they stayed in Rome on Sunday, February 23.
Brolin and Boyd also showed some PDA while they strolled through Eternal City. The 46-year-old actor put his arms around her when they walked the cobblestone streets and took pictures of them together. They stopped by the famous Trevi Fountain and sat on the steps with him hugging her from behind.
Boyd had been Brolin's assistant for nearly two years but they first became a couple in March last year, Us Weekly reported. Brolin finalized his divorce from wife of eight years Diane Lane in November 2013. He entered rehab that same month for substance abuse.
Brolin was in Italy to film "Everest", a film about a hiking expedition on Mt. Everest that is devastated by a severe snow storm.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked