Josh Brolin Kisses Assistant Kathryn Boyd in Rome
Josh Brolin has found a new love and he let the world know about it in Rome. The "True Grit" star was spotted kissing his assistant Kathryn Boyd while they stayed in Rome on Sunday, February 23.
Brolin and Boyd also showed some PDA while they strolled through Eternal City. The 46-year-old actor put his arms around her when they walked the cobblestone streets and took pictures of them together. They stopped by the famous Trevi Fountain and sat on the steps with him hugging her from behind.
Boyd had been Brolin's assistant for nearly two years but they first became a couple in March last year, Us Weekly reported. Brolin finalized his divorce from wife of eight years Diane Lane in November 2013. He entered rehab that same month for substance abuse.
Brolin was in Italy to film "Everest", a film about a hiking expedition on Mt. Everest that is devastated by a severe snow storm.
More Josh Brolin News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding