Josh Brolin Kisses Assistant Kathryn Boyd in Rome
Josh Brolin has found a new love and he let the world know about it in Rome. The "True Grit" star was spotted kissing his assistant Kathryn Boyd while they stayed in Rome on Sunday, February 23.
Brolin and Boyd also showed some PDA while they strolled through Eternal City. The 46-year-old actor put his arms around her when they walked the cobblestone streets and took pictures of them together. They stopped by the famous Trevi Fountain and sat on the steps with him hugging her from behind.
Boyd had been Brolin's assistant for nearly two years but they first became a couple in March last year, Us Weekly reported. Brolin finalized his divorce from wife of eight years Diane Lane in November 2013. He entered rehab that same month for substance abuse.
Brolin was in Italy to film "Everest", a film about a hiking expedition on Mt. Everest that is devastated by a severe snow storm.
More Josh Brolin News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna