Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh Pregnant With First Child
Kimberley Walsh of Girls Aloud made a big announcement to her Twitter followers on Monday, February 24. The 32-year-old singer is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Justin Scott.
"Justin and I are so happy to let you all know we are having a baby!!! Couldn't wait to share our lovely news with you all," she tweeted the happy news. Walsh and Scott have been dating since 2003 and have been living under one roof in North London.
Walsh was soon flooded with congratulatory message from her bandmates. "FINALLY, I thought at one point I was going to burst," Cheryl Cole, who apparently knew beforehand, tweeted soon after the announcement. Nicola Roberts wrote, "Secrets out!! I am BURSTING with love! Kimberley & Justin are having a baby! I am so happy and so literally beside myself with excitement!!!"
Walsh will be second in the band to be a mother. Nadine Coyle gave birth to a baby girl on February 10, her first child with American footballer Jason Bell.
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement