Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh Pregnant With First Child
Kimberley Walsh of Girls Aloud made a big announcement to her Twitter followers on Monday, February 24. The 32-year-old singer is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Justin Scott.
"Justin and I are so happy to let you all know we are having a baby!!! Couldn't wait to share our lovely news with you all," she tweeted the happy news. Walsh and Scott have been dating since 2003 and have been living under one roof in North London.
Walsh was soon flooded with congratulatory message from her bandmates. "FINALLY, I thought at one point I was going to burst," Cheryl Cole, who apparently knew beforehand, tweeted soon after the announcement. Nicola Roberts wrote, "Secrets out!! I am BURSTING with love! Kimberley & Justin are having a baby! I am so happy and so literally beside myself with excitement!!!"
Walsh will be second in the band to be a mother. Nadine Coyle gave birth to a baby girl on February 10, her first child with American footballer Jason Bell.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic