Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh Pregnant With First Child
Kimberley Walsh of Girls Aloud made a big announcement to her Twitter followers on Monday, February 24. The 32-year-old singer is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Justin Scott.
"Justin and I are so happy to let you all know we are having a baby!!! Couldn't wait to share our lovely news with you all," she tweeted the happy news. Walsh and Scott have been dating since 2003 and have been living under one roof in North London.
Walsh was soon flooded with congratulatory message from her bandmates. "FINALLY, I thought at one point I was going to burst," Cheryl Cole, who apparently knew beforehand, tweeted soon after the announcement. Nicola Roberts wrote, "Secrets out!! I am BURSTING with love! Kimberley & Justin are having a baby! I am so happy and so literally beside myself with excitement!!!"
Walsh will be second in the band to be a mother. Nadine Coyle gave birth to a baby girl on February 10, her first child with American footballer Jason Bell.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary