Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh Pregnant With First Child
Kimberley Walsh of Girls Aloud made a big announcement to her Twitter followers on Monday, February 24. The 32-year-old singer is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Justin Scott.
"Justin and I are so happy to let you all know we are having a baby!!! Couldn't wait to share our lovely news with you all," she tweeted the happy news. Walsh and Scott have been dating since 2003 and have been living under one roof in North London.
Walsh was soon flooded with congratulatory message from her bandmates. "FINALLY, I thought at one point I was going to burst," Cheryl Cole, who apparently knew beforehand, tweeted soon after the announcement. Nicola Roberts wrote, "Secrets out!! I am BURSTING with love! Kimberley & Justin are having a baby! I am so happy and so literally beside myself with excitement!!!"
Walsh will be second in the band to be a mother. Nadine Coyle gave birth to a baby girl on February 10, her first child with American footballer Jason Bell.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story