January Jones Shares Cheeky Pre-Teen Picture of Herself
Known for her beauty, January Jones did not hesitate to share on Instagram how she was not always that way. The "Mad Men" actress posted a picture of her at nine years old, rocking '80s style including spiky boyish hair and multi-colored shirt.
In the picture, pre-teen Jones gave a gap-toothed grin. She captioned the pic, which looked like a school photo, "#nofilter #obviously #ilovemy9yroldself". The 36-year-old actress followed up the post with a more recent picture of her staring straight to the camera. "25yrs later, my eyes are more open but less sweet. #whyistherenothingontvonsatnight?' " she wrote.
In the past few days, Jones has been apparently in the mood of sharing her old pictures. In another snap, an even younger Jones played around with some kids. She wrote, "#tbt #imwiththeband #tightsonourheadstoaddglamourandsexappeal #Imwearingacardiganvestwithnoshirtanddontgiveashit".
There was also a Polaroid picture taken 13 years ago in which she posed in front of San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge on the set of "Bandits". "#tbt to looking oh so serious on the set of my first film. #happytoreportistillreallylovegoingtoworkevenWhenitssoearlyitsstilldarkout," she captioned.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences