January Jones Shares Cheeky Pre-Teen Picture of Herself
Known for her beauty, January Jones did not hesitate to share on Instagram how she was not always that way. The "Mad Men" actress posted a picture of her at nine years old, rocking '80s style including spiky boyish hair and multi-colored shirt.
In the picture, pre-teen Jones gave a gap-toothed grin. She captioned the pic, which looked like a school photo, "#nofilter #obviously #ilovemy9yroldself". The 36-year-old actress followed up the post with a more recent picture of her staring straight to the camera. "25yrs later, my eyes are more open but less sweet. #whyistherenothingontvonsatnight?' " she wrote.
In the past few days, Jones has been apparently in the mood of sharing her old pictures. In another snap, an even younger Jones played around with some kids. She wrote, "#tbt #imwiththeband #tightsonourheadstoaddglamourandsexappeal #Imwearingacardiganvestwithnoshirtanddontgiveashit".
There was also a Polaroid picture taken 13 years ago in which she posed in front of San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge on the set of "Bandits". "#tbt to looking oh so serious on the set of my first film. #happytoreportistillreallylovegoingtoworkevenWhenitssoearlyitsstilldarkout," she captioned.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'