January Jones Shares Cheeky Pre-Teen Picture of Herself
Known for her beauty, January Jones did not hesitate to share on Instagram how she was not always that way. The "Mad Men" actress posted a picture of her at nine years old, rocking '80s style including spiky boyish hair and multi-colored shirt.
In the picture, pre-teen Jones gave a gap-toothed grin. She captioned the pic, which looked like a school photo, "#nofilter #obviously #ilovemy9yroldself". The 36-year-old actress followed up the post with a more recent picture of her staring straight to the camera. "25yrs later, my eyes are more open but less sweet. #whyistherenothingontvonsatnight?' " she wrote.
In the past few days, Jones has been apparently in the mood of sharing her old pictures. In another snap, an even younger Jones played around with some kids. She wrote, "#tbt #imwiththeband #tightsonourheadstoaddglamourandsexappeal #Imwearingacardiganvestwithnoshirtanddontgiveashit".
There was also a Polaroid picture taken 13 years ago in which she posed in front of San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge on the set of "Bandits". "#tbt to looking oh so serious on the set of my first film. #happytoreportistillreallylovegoingtoworkevenWhenitssoearlyitsstilldarkout," she captioned.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group