January Jones Shares Cheeky Pre-Teen Picture of Herself
Known for her beauty, January Jones did not hesitate to share on Instagram how she was not always that way. The "Mad Men" actress posted a picture of her at nine years old, rocking '80s style including spiky boyish hair and multi-colored shirt.
In the picture, pre-teen Jones gave a gap-toothed grin. She captioned the pic, which looked like a school photo, "#nofilter #obviously #ilovemy9yroldself". The 36-year-old actress followed up the post with a more recent picture of her staring straight to the camera. "25yrs later, my eyes are more open but less sweet. #whyistherenothingontvonsatnight?' " she wrote.
In the past few days, Jones has been apparently in the mood of sharing her old pictures. In another snap, an even younger Jones played around with some kids. She wrote, "#tbt #imwiththeband #tightsonourheadstoaddglamourandsexappeal #Imwearingacardiganvestwithnoshirtanddontgiveashit".
There was also a Polaroid picture taken 13 years ago in which she posed in front of San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge on the set of "Bandits". "#tbt to looking oh so serious on the set of my first film. #happytoreportistillreallylovegoingtoworkevenWhenitssoearlyitsstilldarkout," she captioned.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season