Nicolas Cage Will Be a Grandfather
Nicolas Cage is excited to be a grandfather. The action movie star will be a grandfather for the first time after his son Weston Cage and his wife Danielle announced that they would be parents to a baby boy. The happy couple shared the news at the Kasem Cares Foundation's First Annual Fundraiser in Beverly Hills on Saturday night, February 22.
"It is a boy. Big boy, weighs a lot," Danielle told Closer Weekly. "I'm so excited! This wasn't necessarily planned, but it is completely welcomed. We're so happy to be giving birth eventually." When asked about the actor's reaction, Weston recalled, "He was ecstatic. His reaction was one of pure joy and bliss. Family is very important to us."
The 23-year-old Weston added, "My father and I actually speak everyday and Danielle and I texted him the ultrasound photograph which was actually confirmation of what we thought." The expectant mother continued saying that she and her husband wanted to have more children later. "We were both only children, so having multiples would be nice," she gushed.
Cage recently took part in a drama called "Joe", which was adapted from a 1991 novel with the same name by Larry Brown. Premiered at the 2013 Venice Film Festival, the movie tells the story of an ex-con who tried to be a role model to a 15-year-old boy.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked