'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Releases New Intense Trailer
Sony Pictures has unleashed another preview video for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Highlighting the "Rise of Electro," the newest trailer hints that there's a price to pay if someone wants to be the hero, who in this case is Peter Parker's Spider-Man.
The 3-minute trailer once again teases Norman Osborn's secret plans for Peter and Harry's role behind the union of Spider-Man's enemies. Tons of fight and destruction scenes are flashed as Electro and Spider-Man take turns showing off their power.
Meanwhile, Peter senses that Aunt May hides something from him. In another scene, Peter is seen worrying about Gwen Stacy, who is also featured falling onto a building from the sky before the webslinger catches her.
In the follow-up to "The Amazing Spider-Man", Spider-Man has to protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro, Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn, returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone reprise their roles as Peter and Gwen respectively. Jamie Foxx stars as the main baddie Electro, Dane DeHaan plays Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper is cast as Norman Osborn, Paul Giamatti plays The Rhino, and B.J. Novak portrays Alistair Smythe.
Marc Webb returns to tackle the directing duty for the sequel, which is set to open in U.S. theaters on May 2.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!