'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Releases New Intense Trailer
Sony Pictures has unleashed another preview video for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Highlighting the "Rise of Electro," the newest trailer hints that there's a price to pay if someone wants to be the hero, who in this case is Peter Parker's Spider-Man.
The 3-minute trailer once again teases Norman Osborn's secret plans for Peter and Harry's role behind the union of Spider-Man's enemies. Tons of fight and destruction scenes are flashed as Electro and Spider-Man take turns showing off their power.
Meanwhile, Peter senses that Aunt May hides something from him. In another scene, Peter is seen worrying about Gwen Stacy, who is also featured falling onto a building from the sky before the webslinger catches her.
In the follow-up to "The Amazing Spider-Man", Spider-Man has to protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro, Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn, returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone reprise their roles as Peter and Gwen respectively. Jamie Foxx stars as the main baddie Electro, Dane DeHaan plays Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper is cast as Norman Osborn, Paul Giamatti plays The Rhino, and B.J. Novak portrays Alistair Smythe.
Marc Webb returns to tackle the directing duty for the sequel, which is set to open in U.S. theaters on May 2.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival