Video: Miley Cyrus Brings Out The Flaming Lips to Sing 'Yoshimi' at L.A. Concert
Miley Cyrus has covered hits by artists like OutKast and Dolly Parton during her "Bangerz" shows. The former Disney star gave fans a special gift by bringing out two members of The Flaming Lips when she covered one of the band's songs at a Los Angeles concert on Saturday night, February 22.
That night's concert happened on the same day the band played their very first show at Oklahoma City's Blue Note Lounge 30 years ago. "I'm so f**king excited. I don't think you guys understand what this means right now. F**K YES," she told the audience before welcoming Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd to her stage.
They then excited the crowd with the live rendition of The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1". Cyrus shared the vocal duties with Coyne, who showed off his giant "F**K YEAH" balloon while singing.
The Flaming Lips' arrival wasn't the only surprising thing at the Saturday concert. At the same night, Cyrus was performing "Adore You" when she spotted fellow pop star Katy Perry in the front row and planted a kiss on the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker's lips. "I just kissed a girl and I really liked it a lot," Cyrus announced.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune