'The Walking Dead' 4.12 Sneak Peeks Highlight Beth and Daryl
"The Walking Dead" releases sneak peeks for next week's episode, hinting at a Beth-and-Daryl-centric episode. The two survivors who are on the road together since they left the prison take the spotlight in all three videos.
Beth's voice-over says in the preview, "After the prison, we were always moving. We just need a safe place to be. We can stop running, stop scavenging." Creepy music is played as the scenes show her and Daryl moving from a golf course to an abandoned house, where they are swarmed by walkers. "If you don't have hope, what's the point of living," she continues.
In another snippet, Beth sets up a camp while Daryl is hunting in the woods. He misses a squirrel, but manages to catch a snake. The other clip, meanwhile, shows a night scene. Beth tests out a car, but it doesn't work. As some walkers are approaching, she and Daryl take refuge together in the trunk of the car.
Titled "Still", the new episode will air Sunday, March 2 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "an enlightened mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics