'The Walking Dead' 4.12 Sneak Peeks Highlight Beth and Daryl
"The Walking Dead" releases sneak peeks for next week's episode, hinting at a Beth-and-Daryl-centric episode. The two survivors who are on the road together since they left the prison take the spotlight in all three videos.
Beth's voice-over says in the preview, "After the prison, we were always moving. We just need a safe place to be. We can stop running, stop scavenging." Creepy music is played as the scenes show her and Daryl moving from a golf course to an abandoned house, where they are swarmed by walkers. "If you don't have hope, what's the point of living," she continues.
In another snippet, Beth sets up a camp while Daryl is hunting in the woods. He misses a squirrel, but manages to catch a snake. The other clip, meanwhile, shows a night scene. Beth tests out a car, but it doesn't work. As some walkers are approaching, she and Daryl take refuge together in the trunk of the car.
Titled "Still", the new episode will air Sunday, March 2 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "an enlightened mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special