'The Walking Dead' 4.12 Sneak Peeks Highlight Beth and Daryl
"The Walking Dead" releases sneak peeks for next week's episode, hinting at a Beth-and-Daryl-centric episode. The two survivors who are on the road together since they left the prison take the spotlight in all three videos.
Beth's voice-over says in the preview, "After the prison, we were always moving. We just need a safe place to be. We can stop running, stop scavenging." Creepy music is played as the scenes show her and Daryl moving from a golf course to an abandoned house, where they are swarmed by walkers. "If you don't have hope, what's the point of living," she continues.
In another snippet, Beth sets up a camp while Daryl is hunting in the woods. He misses a squirrel, but manages to catch a snake. The other clip, meanwhile, shows a night scene. Beth tests out a car, but it doesn't work. As some walkers are approaching, she and Daryl take refuge together in the trunk of the car.
Titled "Still", the new episode will air Sunday, March 2 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "an enlightened mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama