'The Walking Dead' 4.12 Sneak Peeks Highlight Beth and Daryl
"The Walking Dead" releases sneak peeks for next week's episode, hinting at a Beth-and-Daryl-centric episode. The two survivors who are on the road together since they left the prison take the spotlight in all three videos.
Beth's voice-over says in the preview, "After the prison, we were always moving. We just need a safe place to be. We can stop running, stop scavenging." Creepy music is played as the scenes show her and Daryl moving from a golf course to an abandoned house, where they are swarmed by walkers. "If you don't have hope, what's the point of living," she continues.
In another snippet, Beth sets up a camp while Daryl is hunting in the woods. He misses a squirrel, but manages to catch a snake. The other clip, meanwhile, shows a night scene. Beth tests out a car, but it doesn't work. As some walkers are approaching, she and Daryl take refuge together in the trunk of the car.
Titled "Still", the new episode will air Sunday, March 2 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "an enlightened mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie