Production on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Completed
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has finished filming in Vancouver, Canada. On Friday, February 21, the book's author E.L. James took to Twitter to announce that the movie adaptation of her erotic novel had completed its principal photography.
"One of us is drinking... It's a wrap," James wrote in a caption of a picture featuring her and director Sam Taylor-Wood at what seems to be a wrap-up party. "And that's a wrap...," she added in another post, and tweeted later, "Thank you Vancouver. <3"
Production on the movie kicked off in early December after initially eying a November start date. The release date was also pushed back from August 1, 2014 to February 15, 2015 to coincide the Valentine's Day weekend.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson take the lead roles as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. The story follows innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal