Production on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Completed
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has finished filming in Vancouver, Canada. On Friday, February 21, the book's author E.L. James took to Twitter to announce that the movie adaptation of her erotic novel had completed its principal photography.
"One of us is drinking... It's a wrap," James wrote in a caption of a picture featuring her and director Sam Taylor-Wood at what seems to be a wrap-up party. "And that's a wrap...," she added in another post, and tweeted later, "Thank you Vancouver. <3"
Production on the movie kicked off in early December after initially eying a November start date. The release date was also pushed back from August 1, 2014 to February 15, 2015 to coincide the Valentine's Day weekend.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson take the lead roles as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. The story follows innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off