Production on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Completed
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has finished filming in Vancouver, Canada. On Friday, February 21, the book's author E.L. James took to Twitter to announce that the movie adaptation of her erotic novel had completed its principal photography.
"One of us is drinking... It's a wrap," James wrote in a caption of a picture featuring her and director Sam Taylor-Wood at what seems to be a wrap-up party. "And that's a wrap...," she added in another post, and tweeted later, "Thank you Vancouver. <3"
Production on the movie kicked off in early December after initially eying a November start date. The release date was also pushed back from August 1, 2014 to February 15, 2015 to coincide the Valentine's Day weekend.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson take the lead roles as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. The story follows innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'