Production on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Completed
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has finished filming in Vancouver, Canada. On Friday, February 21, the book's author E.L. James took to Twitter to announce that the movie adaptation of her erotic novel had completed its principal photography.
"One of us is drinking... It's a wrap," James wrote in a caption of a picture featuring her and director Sam Taylor-Wood at what seems to be a wrap-up party. "And that's a wrap...," she added in another post, and tweeted later, "Thank you Vancouver. <3"
Production on the movie kicked off in early December after initially eying a November start date. The release date was also pushed back from August 1, 2014 to February 15, 2015 to coincide the Valentine's Day weekend.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson take the lead roles as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. The story follows innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video