Production on 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Completed
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has finished filming in Vancouver, Canada. On Friday, February 21, the book's author E.L. James took to Twitter to announce that the movie adaptation of her erotic novel had completed its principal photography.
"One of us is drinking... It's a wrap," James wrote in a caption of a picture featuring her and director Sam Taylor-Wood at what seems to be a wrap-up party. "And that's a wrap...," she added in another post, and tweeted later, "Thank you Vancouver. <3"
Production on the movie kicked off in early December after initially eying a November start date. The release date was also pushed back from August 1, 2014 to February 15, 2015 to coincide the Valentine's Day weekend.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson take the lead roles as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele respectively. The story follows innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video