Atlanta Residents Plan Protest Following Justin Bieber's Reported Move
Some people apparently are not happy after learning that Justin Bieber might live in their neighborhood. The 19-year-old pop star recently was reported eyeing a mansion in Atlanta. Although so far there is no confirmation to the claim, Harold White who lives in Buckhead neighborhood has organized a protest which will take place on Monday, February 24 at 6 A.M.
"We're concerned he'll bring the wrong type of element into a quiet, residential area. It is our position that a person with his means could certainly find a neighborhood more suited to his 'eclectic' lifestyle," he told CNN. White's wife then created a Facebook event to support the plan.
"As a community here in Buckhead, we have worked hard to achieve our goals and get to where we are. Justin Bieber's relocation to Atlanta can be nothing but bad for our children, as well as the community," reads the page, written by Buckhead Neighborhood Coalition. The post also mentioned previous incidents related to the Canadian star. "Some can't even let their children play in the driveway without fear; he has raced vehicles under the influence, before. What's to say he won't do it again?"
Last month, Bieber made negative headlines following a series of legal troubles. The police raided his Calabasas mansion after he allegedly threw eggs at his neighbor's house. Later he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach. Bieber has pled not guilty to the charge.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story