Atlanta Residents Plan Protest Following Justin Bieber's Reported Move
Some people apparently are not happy after learning that Justin Bieber might live in their neighborhood. The 19-year-old pop star recently was reported eyeing a mansion in Atlanta. Although so far there is no confirmation to the claim, Harold White who lives in Buckhead neighborhood has organized a protest which will take place on Monday, February 24 at 6 A.M.
"We're concerned he'll bring the wrong type of element into a quiet, residential area. It is our position that a person with his means could certainly find a neighborhood more suited to his 'eclectic' lifestyle," he told CNN. White's wife then created a Facebook event to support the plan.
"As a community here in Buckhead, we have worked hard to achieve our goals and get to where we are. Justin Bieber's relocation to Atlanta can be nothing but bad for our children, as well as the community," reads the page, written by Buckhead Neighborhood Coalition. The post also mentioned previous incidents related to the Canadian star. "Some can't even let their children play in the driveway without fear; he has raced vehicles under the influence, before. What's to say he won't do it again?"
Last month, Bieber made negative headlines following a series of legal troubles. The police raided his Calabasas mansion after he allegedly threw eggs at his neighbor's house. Later he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach. Bieber has pled not guilty to the charge.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones