Atlanta Residents Plan Protest Following Justin Bieber's Reported Move
Some people apparently are not happy after learning that Justin Bieber might live in their neighborhood. The 19-year-old pop star recently was reported eyeing a mansion in Atlanta. Although so far there is no confirmation to the claim, Harold White who lives in Buckhead neighborhood has organized a protest which will take place on Monday, February 24 at 6 A.M.
"We're concerned he'll bring the wrong type of element into a quiet, residential area. It is our position that a person with his means could certainly find a neighborhood more suited to his 'eclectic' lifestyle," he told CNN. White's wife then created a Facebook event to support the plan.
"As a community here in Buckhead, we have worked hard to achieve our goals and get to where we are. Justin Bieber's relocation to Atlanta can be nothing but bad for our children, as well as the community," reads the page, written by Buckhead Neighborhood Coalition. The post also mentioned previous incidents related to the Canadian star. "Some can't even let their children play in the driveway without fear; he has raced vehicles under the influence, before. What's to say he won't do it again?"
Last month, Bieber made negative headlines following a series of legal troubles. The police raided his Calabasas mansion after he allegedly threw eggs at his neighbor's house. Later he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach. Bieber has pled not guilty to the charge.
More Justin Bieber News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'