Atlanta Residents Plan Protest Following Justin Bieber's Reported Move
Some people apparently are not happy after learning that Justin Bieber might live in their neighborhood. The 19-year-old pop star recently was reported eyeing a mansion in Atlanta. Although so far there is no confirmation to the claim, Harold White who lives in Buckhead neighborhood has organized a protest which will take place on Monday, February 24 at 6 A.M.
"We're concerned he'll bring the wrong type of element into a quiet, residential area. It is our position that a person with his means could certainly find a neighborhood more suited to his 'eclectic' lifestyle," he told CNN. White's wife then created a Facebook event to support the plan.
"As a community here in Buckhead, we have worked hard to achieve our goals and get to where we are. Justin Bieber's relocation to Atlanta can be nothing but bad for our children, as well as the community," reads the page, written by Buckhead Neighborhood Coalition. The post also mentioned previous incidents related to the Canadian star. "Some can't even let their children play in the driveway without fear; he has raced vehicles under the influence, before. What's to say he won't do it again?"
Last month, Bieber made negative headlines following a series of legal troubles. The police raided his Calabasas mansion after he allegedly threw eggs at his neighbor's house. Later he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach. Bieber has pled not guilty to the charge.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?