Chris Brown Sets 'X' Album Release Date, Debuts 'B**ches' Ft. Tyga
Chris Brown has set a new release date for his long-delayed new album, "X". The 24-year-old singer took to Twitter on Saturday, February 22 to tell his fans that the record would finally arrive on May 5.
" 'X' is by far my best album yet.... Setting the date for MAY 5," he wrote. The album that's marking Brown's sixth studio effort was initially supposed to drop in July 2013. The record has so far spawned singles like "Fine China", Aaliyah-featured "Don't Think They Know" and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
While the full project was delayed, Brown gave fans the taste of his new music by releasing "X Files" EP late last year. The 6-track EP also features his collaborations with Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Kid Ink.
In addition to finishing his "X" album, Brown will be busy working on his new collaborative project with Tyga, "Fan of a Fan 2". Tyga recently revealed that the second installment of their 2010 mixtape "Fan of a Fan" would arrive as a full album.
"We're really going to put it out the right way, and not just like put it online. We're gonna have a real plan with it," he said. The album is expected to be released this summer. On Sunday, February 23, the duo dropped "B**ches", the first offering from the record.
More Chris Brown News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'