Chris Brown Sets 'X' Album Release Date, Debuts 'B**ches' Ft. Tyga
Chris Brown has set a new release date for his long-delayed new album, "X". The 24-year-old singer took to Twitter on Saturday, February 22 to tell his fans that the record would finally arrive on May 5.
" 'X' is by far my best album yet.... Setting the date for MAY 5," he wrote. The album that's marking Brown's sixth studio effort was initially supposed to drop in July 2013. The record has so far spawned singles like "Fine China", Aaliyah-featured "Don't Think They Know" and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
While the full project was delayed, Brown gave fans the taste of his new music by releasing "X Files" EP late last year. The 6-track EP also features his collaborations with Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Kid Ink.
In addition to finishing his "X" album, Brown will be busy working on his new collaborative project with Tyga, "Fan of a Fan 2". Tyga recently revealed that the second installment of their 2010 mixtape "Fan of a Fan" would arrive as a full album.
"We're really going to put it out the right way, and not just like put it online. We're gonna have a real plan with it," he said. The album is expected to be released this summer. On Sunday, February 23, the duo dropped "B**ches", the first offering from the record.
More Chris Brown News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo