Chris Brown Sets 'X' Album Release Date, Debuts 'B**ches' Ft. Tyga
Chris Brown has set a new release date for his long-delayed new album, "X". The 24-year-old singer took to Twitter on Saturday, February 22 to tell his fans that the record would finally arrive on May 5.
" 'X' is by far my best album yet.... Setting the date for MAY 5," he wrote. The album that's marking Brown's sixth studio effort was initially supposed to drop in July 2013. The record has so far spawned singles like "Fine China", Aaliyah-featured "Don't Think They Know" and Nicki Minaj-assisted "Love More".
While the full project was delayed, Brown gave fans the taste of his new music by releasing "X Files" EP late last year. The 6-track EP also features his collaborations with Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Kid Ink.
In addition to finishing his "X" album, Brown will be busy working on his new collaborative project with Tyga, "Fan of a Fan 2". Tyga recently revealed that the second installment of their 2010 mixtape "Fan of a Fan" would arrive as a full album.
"We're really going to put it out the right way, and not just like put it online. We're gonna have a real plan with it," he said. The album is expected to be released this summer. On Sunday, February 23, the duo dropped "B**ches", the first offering from the record.
More Chris Brown News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama