Chris Brown Leaves Rehab Facility
Chris Brown has left a Malibu rehab facility after completing his 90-day stint. Just shortly after he was reported extending his anger management program, the 24-year-old star was said going back home. "He's back home now and he feels good about it," a source close to the star told Hollywood Life.
According to the source, Brown's friends held a party to celebrate his release. "We had a low-key celebration for him. It was real quiet. A lot of hugs. A lot of thank yous. No big speeches although he said, 'Thank y'all for being there for me. Really appreciate all that. Love.' We weren't trying to turn it into a crying session, we just all wanted to be around him and uplift him and show him how proud of him we are," the source explained.
The source went on saying that Brown would try his best to have better relationships with people around him. "He's trying to take what he learned with him about his anger and relationships with women and his mother and use those skills to make his relationships better," the source added.
After completing rehab, Brown is ready to go back to work. The singer recently announced the new release date for his album, "X". His sixth studio album will hit stores on May 5. TMZ additionally reports that Brown was spotted filming a music video at Universal City Walk over the weekend.
More Chris Brown News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos