Chris Brown Leaves Rehab Facility
Chris Brown has left a Malibu rehab facility after completing his 90-day stint. Just shortly after he was reported extending his anger management program, the 24-year-old star was said going back home. "He's back home now and he feels good about it," a source close to the star told Hollywood Life.
According to the source, Brown's friends held a party to celebrate his release. "We had a low-key celebration for him. It was real quiet. A lot of hugs. A lot of thank yous. No big speeches although he said, 'Thank y'all for being there for me. Really appreciate all that. Love.' We weren't trying to turn it into a crying session, we just all wanted to be around him and uplift him and show him how proud of him we are," the source explained.
The source went on saying that Brown would try his best to have better relationships with people around him. "He's trying to take what he learned with him about his anger and relationships with women and his mother and use those skills to make his relationships better," the source added.
After completing rehab, Brown is ready to go back to work. The singer recently announced the new release date for his album, "X". His sixth studio album will hit stores on May 5. TMZ additionally reports that Brown was spotted filming a music video at Universal City Walk over the weekend.
More Chris Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign