Justin Bieber Tells Haters He Can't Be 'Broken' in New Track Ft. Blake Kelly
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
After getting himself into a series of legal troubles, Justin Bieber has finally returned to music. The Canadian heartthrob has debuted a new track called "Broken" as a response to haters who always try to bring him down.
"Oh they be persistent, tryna break me down/ Oh I can not be broken," he sings about how tough he is. "I cannot be broken/ They can't take what's mine/ Someone like me is hard to find/ Oh I cannot be broken/ Like I knew you were hopin'."
Featuring guest appearance from Blake Kelly, the track is lifted off DJ Tay James' brand new mixtape "We Know the DJ Radio 4" which is available everywhere now. The mixtape also includes tracks from Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
"Broken" marks Bieber's first song after he was arrested on drunk driving charges in Miami Beach last January. In addition to the DUI trouble, the 19-year-old singer may face felony vandalism charges for allegedly egging his neighbor's house.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri