Justin Bieber Tells Haters He Can't Be 'Broken' in New Track Ft. Blake Kelly
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
After getting himself into a series of legal troubles, Justin Bieber has finally returned to music. The Canadian heartthrob has debuted a new track called "Broken" as a response to haters who always try to bring him down.
"Oh they be persistent, tryna break me down/ Oh I can not be broken," he sings about how tough he is. "I cannot be broken/ They can't take what's mine/ Someone like me is hard to find/ Oh I cannot be broken/ Like I knew you were hopin'."
Featuring guest appearance from Blake Kelly, the track is lifted off DJ Tay James' brand new mixtape "We Know the DJ Radio 4" which is available everywhere now. The mixtape also includes tracks from Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
"Broken" marks Bieber's first song after he was arrested on drunk driving charges in Miami Beach last January. In addition to the DUI trouble, the 19-year-old singer may face felony vandalism charges for allegedly egging his neighbor's house.
More Justin Bieber News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!