Justin Bieber Tells Haters He Can't Be 'Broken' in New Track Ft. Blake Kelly
After getting himself into a series of legal troubles, Justin Bieber has finally returned to music. The Canadian heartthrob has debuted a new track called "Broken" as a response to haters who always try to bring him down.
"Oh they be persistent, tryna break me down/ Oh I can not be broken," he sings about how tough he is. "I cannot be broken/ They can't take what's mine/ Someone like me is hard to find/ Oh I cannot be broken/ Like I knew you were hopin'."
Featuring guest appearance from Blake Kelly, the track is lifted off DJ Tay James' brand new mixtape "We Know the DJ Radio 4" which is available everywhere now. The mixtape also includes tracks from Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
"Broken" marks Bieber's first song after he was arrested on drunk driving charges in Miami Beach last January. In addition to the DUI trouble, the 19-year-old singer may face felony vandalism charges for allegedly egging his neighbor's house.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video