Justin Bieber Tells Haters He Can't Be 'Broken' in New Track Ft. Blake Kelly
After getting himself into a series of legal troubles, Justin Bieber has finally returned to music. The Canadian heartthrob has debuted a new track called "Broken" as a response to haters who always try to bring him down.
"Oh they be persistent, tryna break me down/ Oh I can not be broken," he sings about how tough he is. "I cannot be broken/ They can't take what's mine/ Someone like me is hard to find/ Oh I cannot be broken/ Like I knew you were hopin'."
Featuring guest appearance from Blake Kelly, the track is lifted off DJ Tay James' brand new mixtape "We Know the DJ Radio 4" which is available everywhere now. The mixtape also includes tracks from Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
"Broken" marks Bieber's first song after he was arrested on drunk driving charges in Miami Beach last January. In addition to the DUI trouble, the 19-year-old singer may face felony vandalism charges for allegedly egging his neighbor's house.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris