Justin Bieber Tells Haters He Can't Be 'Broken' in New Track Ft. Blake Kelly
After getting himself into a series of legal troubles, Justin Bieber has finally returned to music. The Canadian heartthrob has debuted a new track called "Broken" as a response to haters who always try to bring him down.
"Oh they be persistent, tryna break me down/ Oh I can not be broken," he sings about how tough he is. "I cannot be broken/ They can't take what's mine/ Someone like me is hard to find/ Oh I cannot be broken/ Like I knew you were hopin'."
Featuring guest appearance from Blake Kelly, the track is lifted off DJ Tay James' brand new mixtape "We Know the DJ Radio 4" which is available everywhere now. The mixtape also includes tracks from Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
"Broken" marks Bieber's first song after he was arrested on drunk driving charges in Miami Beach last January. In addition to the DUI trouble, the 19-year-old singer may face felony vandalism charges for allegedly egging his neighbor's house.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3