Ludacris Now Asks for Full Custody and Child Support From Ex
Ludacris is turning the tables, now asking his ex-girlfriend and baby mama Tamika Fuller for a full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and child support. Fuller previously asked the rapper to pay $15,000 a month in child support and he pleaded poverty.
In the newly-filed court documents, Ludacris claimed that he's a "fit and capable parent" and had been an active father to his 12-year-old daughter. According to TMZ, Ludacris asked the judge in an Atlanta court to grant him child support from Fuller. The judge previously told Ludacris to pay Fuller $7,000 in child support.
In a court session last week, Ludacris declared he could not afford to pay child support because he was waiting for the paycheck from "Fast and Furious 7". He stated Paul Walker's death had put the project on hold and he could not cash out his money. Ludacris offered $1,800 a month, confessing he only made around $55,000 for 2013.
Ludacris and Fuller hooked up in early 2013 and she gave birth to the baby in December. Fuller has attempted to clear up her name, saying, "It saddens me that it has come to this. I did not file on him. Nor would I ever try to attempt to extort my child's fathers. I've never asked him to buy me a car. I had engine trouble. I asked to borrow one of his during my pregnancy so that I could continue 2 get 2 work. I have never been a stripper. I did waitress there in my past. I have since moved on from that. Some of the best people I know are dancers."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage